Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bill Roberts said he'd use boldenone 200-300 mg/wk as HRT?

big_boy_1

Yes he did. I finally found the article.
https://thinksteroids.com/articles/anabolic-steroid-equipoise-boldenone-hormone-replacement-therapy/

A: I’ve never heard of anyone but myself who has tried it, and have
never written it for anyone, but what you want can be done with
boldenone (Equipoise , “EQ.”) Two to three hundred mg/week of a
boldenone ester gives a nice HRT level of effect while increasing
estrogen rather little. Usually no aromatase inhibitor is needed.

I'm considering adding some 50 mg Deca and/or Equipoise for every 250 mg test when HRT is prescribed to me.

But using equipoise alone as hrt is unusual to say the least.
But maybe helpful for those who already have extremely low T.
However many menopausal women replace their low natural hormones with synthetic derivatives, seemingly without problems.

I would think that hemacrit would potentially be a big issue with that. Its bad enough running low dose test for trt after some time. Many have to do a therapeutic phlebotomy when using test after some time, id imagine with eq it would be even worse.
Also while eq is a low aromatizing androgen it doesnt mean it is a test replacement. Its not androgen replacement therapy, its test replacement therapy, and probably for a reason.
I just dont see why its a benefit over test, especially if your goal is true TRT. True trt would be using aa doe where aromatization would be a part of the equation. I mean you SHOULD be able to dial it in where your T levels are where they should be and also your e2 levels are as well. The thing is, I dont think most who are on trt are doing just TRT. They are actually trying to be ABOVE where they should be T level wise and of course along with that comes increased e2 as well.
It does make for interesting discussion.

I am on a small dose of test for TRT compared to many. I was at 140mg cyp once a week and 0.5mg adex twice a week. My test came in within range but barely. And my e2 was in range but a little lower.
So now I'm on 120mg and only 0.5mg adex once a week. I'll be getting bloods in April to see if it's worked out better.
My hematocrit is perfect. I will however be starting to donate blood every two months. Because it keeps levels in check and it also helps many out.
I know many people who use deca with their TRT. And also those who use EQ and even tren. Deca at 100-200mg per week seems common. EQ at 200-300. And tren as little as 50mg per week.
I will just blast other compounds for a few months and then cruise my TRT until bloods. Then repeat.

Top Bottom