Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bill Pearl only recommends one tablespoon of fat perday!

Bill Pearl is also a vegetarian. So are you also going to stop eating all meat?

He's one person.... he's not even a nutritionist. For every one person who says we need only 1 tbsp of fat, there's 1000 others who believe we need more.

I don't know who this guy is or want, but since I've started taken 2 tbs of flax oil, 1 tbs olive oil and 1 tbs peanut butter per day(the rest of the fat comes from oatmeal, chiken breast, fish and a type of cottage cheese with a little fat) I feel GREAT, not only in the gym but also in the every day life!

so you mean eating a lot of fish oil caps/ flax seed caps will make me fat ? i take around 12 capsules of 360mg EPA 240 DHA fish oil caps ... :confused:

everyone is different. if you feel great on your plan, be it high fat/low carb, stick with it. you have to experiment to find optimum nutritional guidelines for yourself. i've tried high protein (250g), moderate carbs (150g), and low fat (40g) and got soft and flat. once i went high fat/low carbs i'm solid as hell all the time and feel great everyday, don't need mid-day naps anymore either.

it's individual, my friend has 400 g carbs a day and is shredded year round.

DanielBishop said:
Bill Pearl is also a vegetarian. So are you also going to stop eating all meat?

He's one person.... he's not even a nutritionist. For every one person who says we need only 1 tbsp of fat, there's 1000 others who believe we need more.

i rarely eat much meat anyways, meat is too expensive

i think the reason behined being that "1000" others think they need more is because of hype and not really knowing what they are talking about

but then again its an individual thing in some cases. i cant really say every should eat this and that

nclifter6feet6 said:

i rarely eat much meat anyways, meat is too expensive

where do you get your protein, soy milk or other ??

i dont eat much meat either, this is where i get mine from

rjl296 said:

where do you get your protein, soy milk or other ??

i dont eat much meat either, this is where i get mine from

i prefer to get my protien from mostly whey and soy powders, because i dont like foods that linger in my stomach too long. meat feels heavy on my stomach like a cement block. i like stuff that goes in and out of me quick

i get my protien powders from gnc whenever they have special gold card deals on gnc brands.

i would probably by powders off the internet but i dont trust half of the companies that sell protien powders. because im CONSTANTLY hearing that alot of brands dont meet the ingrediants they have on the labels alot of people cheat you. those fokkers:die:

DanielBishop said:

Agreed.

I think the best course of action for anyone is go get a full blood scan, find out if you're thyroids ok, hypoglycemic or what not and go from there..Find your tolerance for carbs..try diet #1..If it doesn't work after a few weeks, try something different till you find your niche.

The IFBB pro that wrote out my diet for me consists of 1 tablespoon flax, 1 table spoon olive oil, fish oil caps. One respectively with the first 3 meals of the day. Works wonders!

Top Bottom