Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bikinimom, please have sex with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NJSerious

Banned
I will SO stick my dick in your ass. And YES! it WILL take me longer then 5 MINUTES to cum all over your pretty little milf face.

Just because I have a bad reputation around here DOESN'T mean this ninja dont deserve some play. I have been nothing but RESPECTFUL and CHARMING to you. Just think about all of the times I have complimented you on your FINE CHOICE of employment. I would WINE AND DINE you NINJA STYLE. I would let you suck on my sword nice and long too while your little children watched in amazement to the size of it, they'd wanna probably play with it too, but I have an age limit, the sword is off-limits until they are ATLEAST 6.

So bikinimom, WHAT DO YOU SAY? Shall we get together for some pussy-pounding, samurai style, ninja action to your clitoris?

Steroid_Virgin said:
L-O-S-E-R

thats something you would say in the 1980's or a dumb movie like "clueless", not in the year 2002. So shut your fucking mouth you fucking stinky ass cum target.

If you had what she wanted Heh Heh Heh... then you might score. ;)

I've turned her down so many times it's umbelieveable... I'm thinking of giving her a pity fuck. ;)

C

C - I dont really care to fuck her, I get enough beleive it or not, im not this fucking retarded in real life, beleive it or not, but thats besides the point, i just like making fun of her, and reading her 7000000 word essays in reply to absolutely nothing....i will type one thing like "hey bikinimilf" she will respond with a huge essay that nobody bothers reading, it just shows how insecure she is.

LOL.

Nice work NJ. Thats funny shit!

NJSerious said:

thats something you would say in the 1980's or a dumb movie like "clueless", not in the year 2002. So shut your fucking mouth you fucking stinky ass cum target.

Whatever "NINJA"

You are not even funny on accident.. at first I thought you were the 2nd coming of luvs2juice.. even though that kid was a dumb fuckhead, at least he could get a chuckle or two out of me every once in a while... You are just a retard, probably a 17 year old with no friends and a small dick

The best part of you dripped down your moms leg at the motel 6 she used to turn tricks at off I-95 south...

Still want to pretend you're a bad ass?

Steroid_Virgin said:

The best part of you dripped down your moms leg at the motel 6 she used to turn tricks at off I-95 south...

I think I used that line once, back before Tupac got shot!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom