Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Biggest douchebag in the history of EF?

slat1 said:
While probably true in most places. Definately not in NH.
The women rely 100% on genetic potential. The guys work out.
So there are women running around town that I wouldn't touch if I drank a bottle of Stoli and popped 10 E tabs that think they are gods gift to mankind.
They come complete with a big fat ass, cottage cheese, shitty hair, no sense of style and no future when it comes to a job!

*It should be noted most of the guys up here are complete losers too!

I am amazed when I travel how many beautiful women there are in this country. In shape, independant etc. There are probably 10 or less women like that in NH!

Dayum... never been to NH so I suppose I will have to take your word on that.

superqt4u2nv said:
LOL at your k message dam horn dog are you on? My nakedness is currently only to be shared with one.

You didn't say which one!
I am one person.
Lets get it on!!!!!!!!!!!!

stilleto said:
did you just call me a douchebag?

Nope.

Two sentences totally unrelated.

In the second sentence I was refering to the behavior of some pretty big douchebags. I thought their behavior on this thread illustrated the thread title quite well. :)

JH1 said:
LMAO! You know... after reading that, I think it's all a hoax!

The place is prolly swimming in honeys that just got it goiing on with style, looks, money, good in bed... you name it.

You're just trying to pull the biggest cock block off in history.... 'No... NH sucks... no women to see here... move on... "

For proof I am not lying do this.
then click on meet me.
put the settings on women and NH.
See how many times you hit yes...
I pretty much guarantee he will report back that there were pictures of cows in a field wearing dresses.

superqt4u2nv said:
LOL there might be a man that disagrees with you. :p

The Hell you say?

You mean you found a man that isnt so hate-able?

3599wee.jpg

jackangel said:
i wonder how deep the jerseyart rabbit hole goes...i must not have any idea. or maybe i've forgotten.

Dude, WTF is up with you giving us the finger? Dont you know that it hurts the feelings of those who self-medicate? Not to mention that it is *cough* not original.

Change that shit.... NOW.... before someone runs from the room crying! :worried:

superqt4u2nv said:
LOL there might be a man that disagrees with you. :p

Maybe I could be your personal fluffer.
Then he can come in and finish you off.
See, I am a team player!

BIKINIMOM said:
Dude, WTF is up with you giving us the finger? Dont you know that it hurts the feelings of those who self-medicate? Not to mention that it is *cough* not original.

Change that shit.... NOW.... before someone runs from the room crying! :worried:

let's hug it out bitch

:busy:

jackangel said:
let's hug it out bitch

:busy:

Hey I am down with the hugging and shizzle regardless. I am not the one with the issue with either of our avatars. See, I dont self-medicate with any drug be it narcotic, script, alcohol. I have a fairly decent grip on reality.

If you dont believe me, just ask me and I'll tell you so m'self! :)

Top Bottom