Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bigger cycle PCT help

Buckler0311

Many people flame specific posters from "not doing research" , after reading for a while I am still at times lost but one thing I do listen to is to not do your cycle until you have the correct PCT.

Now, the importance of this is well...important. The concern is the financial situation and of the cost of some of these things, cost aside I will not just be jumping the gun and going without it or "half assing" it. This would technically be my "first cycle" or "stack". I have already done my run of 10 weeks of test prop and that went well, no bad side effects and simply PCT'd with regular things like TT,fenugreek etc. NOW this coming cycle I can't be "half assing it" like I did. Did the test help me a ton? No, for I'm 27 and work out 5-6 days a week already. The only bad side now that I think of it was sleep paralysis and being locked in my dreams, but thats ok... Ive seen it all in emergency medical anyways.

Now, what I would like to be doing is...a cycle recommended by a friend and by other places. I would like your non bias information on this but mostly the PCT. I will not post dosage or duration as of yet to see if I can bounce off information first and continue to gather. Although I do believe 8-12 weeks total would be good but thats up in the air as I again, am still researching.

Here is as follows...
Start with test prop & dianabol & deca for the kick start
transition to test cyp for less pins and continue deca but most likely tapper.

For that cycle i would suggest including aromatase inhibitors for estrogen and prolactin related sides for during your cycle if you encounter any of the sides

Sent from my SPH-L900 using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding mobile app

DECA is a poor choice to try and recover from. It takes forever to clear and can really make it difficult to recover test levels post cycle. NPP would be a better choice instead. Here is a cycle and PCT that I think would best fit your goals

1-12 Test E 500mg per week (2 injections)
1-10 NPP 100mg EOD
1-4 Dianabulk 3 caps per day
1-12 N2guard
1-12 HCGENERATE
1-12 aromasin 12.5mg EOD
1-10 Caber 0.5mg twice per week

PCT (Starting two weeks after last injection)

Clomid 50/50/25/25 (AG guys)
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD (AG Guys)
Test stack 3 caps per day (see thread in my Sig for discounts)
Ostarine 25mg per day (sarms1)

Top Bottom