Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bigdawg and Y_Lifter....

FreeballinDC

Dumper Humper
You're not eating enough!! Run down and buy more!!

Krispy Kreme Warns on Lower Profits

Krispy Kreme Warns on Profits

Reuters
Friday, May 7, 2004; 6:45 AM

NEW YORK (Reuters) - Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Inc. on Friday cut its earnings forecast by 10 percent, its first profit warning since going public four years ago, saying the popularity of low-carbohydrate diets has hurt demand.

Krispy Kreme also said it would shut down or sell off operations of Montana Mills Bread Co., a gourmet bread and pastry chain it bought just last year for about $40 million, and it will curtail development of other concepts aside from its main Krispy Kreme operations.

"For several months, there has been increasing consumer interest in low-carbohydrate diets, which has adversely impacted several flour-based food categories, including bread, cereal and pasta," Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer Scott Livengood said in a statement.

"This trend had little discernible effect on our business last year," Livengood said. "However, recent market data suggests consumer interest in reduced carbohydrate consumption has heightened significantly following the beginning of the year and has accelerated in the last two to three months."

For the just-ended fiscal first quarter, the Winston-Salem, North Carolina, company said it now estimates earnings from continuing operations, excluding asset impairment charges associated with Montana Mills, of about 23 cents per share. Including the charges, it expects earnings of 16 cents per share.

Hey what can I do.

See that big yellow spot in the middle of Canada, that is me. Dammit they better build one here soon so I can support the cause!!!!
mqinterconnect

I hit 199 lbs and stopped dropping the fat for several weeks...

I should give up getting leaner and help out the cause..

thanks for the heads up..

Krispy Kreme glazed doughnuts, warm from the fryer......YUMMMMMMMMM.................... :p :p :p :p

Can you imagine the horror? I have never had a Krispy Kreme.

Bigdawg1468 said:
Hey what can I do.

See that big yellow spot in the middle of Canada, that is me. Dammit they better build one here soon so I can support the cause!!!!
mqinterconnect
Your purchases alone would justify them building on in Winterpeg! :qt:

Top Bottom