Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Big Cat's Cycle from Bodybuilding.com

Wesley2004

New member
Hello everyone,

I figured I would post Big Cat's steriod cycle on another board besides bodybuilding.com so I can get some unbiased opinions on it. I am considering this cycle.

Week 1-12 : Testosterone enanthate / cypionate 400-500 mg/week
Or : Testosterone propionate 150 mg every other day

Week 1-2 : Boldenone Undecylenate 600-800 mg/week
Week 3-12 : Boldenone Undecylenate 300-400 mg/week
Week 6-13 : Stanozolol 50-100 mg/day
Week 12-14 : HCG 3000/3000/1500/1500 IU / 5days
Week 12-17 : Tamoxifen Citrate 20 mg/day
Week 14-15 : Clomiphene Citrate 100 mg/day
Week 16-17 : Clomiphene Citrate 50 mg/day
Week 14-15 : (Spironolactone) 50 mg/day

Week 7-18 : Beta-adrenergic mix with eph as described.

What do you think?
 
I was thinking the same thing but letro instead of nolva because nolva and wnstrol both bad on liver and wacth bp levels
 
brino said:
I was thinking the same thing but letro instead of nolva because nolva and wnstrol both bad on liver and wacth bp levels

I'll have to do some research on Letro. I hear so much about Nolvadex so just figured I would go ahead and do it.

From what I'm reading, I think I will be doing test-propionate because it has a shorter half-life and exits the body more quickly, thus reducing the chances of getting gyno. You also hold less water on test-propionate. I am not looking forward to all the injections!! I can't even do them myself. I will get sick so have to make a friend do it.
 
nolva with winstrol is not bad together......nolva is not toxic. winstrol is though.

big cat doesnt do steroids, he writes everything he knows from books and shit. being book smart and an experienced user are way different IMO
 
I'm really concerned about the joint pain associated with Winstrol. I recently do a quick oral-only cycle for a photoshoot and could only do it for two weeks because of the pain. I knw people who stack Winstrol with Deca because Deca is oil-based. This cycle has Winstrol by itself so I know it's going to be very painful.
 
Ulter said:
Don't laugh. The answer is NO. He had never used steroids when he wrote most of the things on bb.com.

It's a terrible cycle. Gains will be minimal. You'll be very aggressive and in a bad mood most the time you're on it. Your joints will be very painful by the end.

i've never even heard of the guy, i just get a kick out of the smart-ass remarks sometimes, makes me miss my friends back home!
 
I would definitely do the test at 500mg per week and even if you jump start the eq I would run that at 400mg a week and the winny at 100mg per day.

I have always ran eq long like 14 weeks, it is a something else to consider,
 
Imagine you're in the gym and one of the guys who usually spends his entire workout doing cable flyes and BOSU crunches comes strutting over to tell you what you should be taking for your next cycle. He's never benched so much as own bodyweight and has smaller arms than your girlfriend but he's read a lot of messageboards and knows all about the way to stack AAS for maximum gains. No, he's never done them himself because he doesnt want to get too big, but he knows his stuff.

And while you're at it, he thinks you could use some work on your squat form, he read a great article online about lifting and would love to help you.
 
I think most of his writing from BB.com are really outdated. He has retracted most of what he said, or rather come out with newer "ideas" as of more recent over at CEM.

I think he is more a fan of both Tren and Halo now. Particularly ending cycles with Halo. I think Test/tren/halo is what he mentioned as a favorite cycle now.....from his "book research.".......because as the men above mentioned, he is not an AAS user.

BMJ
 
what is the point of the cycle exactly? Without that I can't give a goos response. I'd personally up the EQ and keep it at 600mg's all the way through. I'd also lower the amount of hcg, those amounts are excessive from my experience.
 
I guess, in the end, the question is "What kind of results did the cycle produce?"

If it produced/produces good (desired) results, then it's a good cycle.
 
Tweakle said:
Imagine you're in the gym and one of the guys who usually spends his entire workout doing cable flyes and BOSU crunches comes strutting over to tell you what you should be taking for your next cycle. He's never benched so much as own bodyweight and has smaller arms than your girlfriend but he's read a lot of messageboards and knows all about the way to stack AAS for maximum gains. No, he's never done them himself because he doesnt want to get too big, but he knows his stuff.

And while you're at it, he thinks you could use some work on your squat form, he read a great article online about lifting and would love to help you.

well said.
 
Tweakle said:
Imagine you're in the gym and one of the guys who usually spends his entire workout doing cable flyes and BOSU crunches comes strutting over to tell you what you should be taking for your next cycle. He's never benched so much as own bodyweight and has smaller arms than your girlfriend but he's read a lot of messageboards and knows all about the way to stack AAS for maximum gains. No, he's never done them himself because he doesnt want to get too big, but he knows his stuff.

And while you're at it, he thinks you could use some work on your squat form, he read a great article online about lifting and would love to help you.

Realistically, it would likely be a better cycle than what some meathead might tell you to do. Ive heard gear users at my gym suggest Deca only, no AI 1G+ test cycles, oral only - all kinds of stupid ass shit.

Myself I would do my own research, but dont go trusting some dumbass meathead just because he has 20 inch guns.
 
Fuck no, lol... I struggle to keep a straight face when the other juicers tell me the kind of stuff they do. But without practical experience, who gives a fuck what someone thinks.

AAS use is not at all complex and actually very boring... test tren deca some orals, mix and match, add food and lift for 5 years. The more complex stuff is interesting but again who gives a shit about some pencilnecked teenager's opinions on pegMGF or slin timing when he's never touched it himself.
 
Tweakle said:
Fuck no, lol... I struggle to keep a straight face when the other juicers tell me the kind of stuff they do. But without practical experience, who gives a fuck what someone thinks.

AAS use is not at all complex and actually very boring... test tren deca some orals, mix and match, add food and lift for 5 years. The more complex stuff is interesting but again who gives a shit about some pencilnecked teenager's opinions on pegMGF or slin timing when he's never touched it himself.
This is the crux of it. If the guy hasn't tried things himself or worked directly with others who have then he has no business offering up cycles.

I poke my browser into a lot of threads on here but I consider that if I haven't tried a compound then I don't have an opinion on it nor advice to offer. As Tweakle says, there's very little to using gear and running a cycle. The shit comes when things start to go slightly wrong and you need to know what to do to prevent anything getting worse. Fat lot of good it'll do you then to email the cat and ask him for advice.
 
Top Bottom