Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Big Buck, Gilbyag,MP5,Hannibal and whoever I'm missing!!!

chillin, still on cycle cutting down....I'm down to 245 and 6 pack is really starting to show.

Whaaaazzzuuuuuuuuuupppp?! I have only been here minimally cause I moved and my computer won't fucking work at my house, and I get almost zero time here at my new job (which sucks) to surf. Been hitting it hard, I barely lifted for a month while I was in the process of moving, so I am trying to gain it back. Slowly but surely.
I am building a new computer and it should be done next week so I can get on the web at home.

I'm going to hit the v for the rest of the month, then hit a huge mass cycle in August! I'll e-mail you with the details!! How is your son Big Buck?

Yeah MP5, i just took a month off from lifting, and just got back in the gym yesterday! I am freakin' SORE!!!!!!! Where did you move? I hope all is well!

HEY BRO! Very nice to have ya back. Damn, a month... but hey when you gotta work you gotta work. I was cut'n till last week, didnt like to fact that I was look'n small (so I think anyway). So ive started eating again and Ill be hit'n the weights hard again till mid august, then Ill cut a bit for my vaca in sept.

freak daddy said:
I'm going to hit the v for the rest of the month, then hit a huge mass cycle in August! I'll e-mail you with the details!! How is your son Big Buck?

He's gettin big....he's 9 weeks old now, and 24inches long and over 12lbs. I was thinkin about putting some finely crushed d-bol in w/ his formula ;) I'm sending of pics today to get scanned.

Buck, i have been gone, i did not know you had a son, congrats. Maybe I will send him some figure skates!Haha

Freak, I moved to a pretty cool town, decent gym, shitty job though. It is depressing getting back into the gym seeing how weak you got. I feel like I weigh 165, but I am still hangin around 210. I might need to hit some supplements myself.

Hey Freak...glad to have you back. As for me I'm getting ready for a powerlifting meet in December. Which means that pretty soon I will live in the gym. Competing in the 275's so I've been busy while you've been gone;)

Top Bottom