Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Biceps Bored

a_Jaxxx

Can you please tell me some new workouts for my biceps?I have been doing bicep curls every 2nd day 4 two yeares and they have become use to this an are no longer gaining..

Thanx:confused:

you should only be working them once per week. i work them once as a secondary muscle group after i finish my back.

try this

standing barbell curl 3x 6-8
alt dumbell curl 3x 6-8
cable curls 3x 10

throw in some concentration curls or preacher curls every once in a while.

Stand with 2 DB's with your arms at your side, palms facing rear.
Alternate raising the DB straight up to your armpits using your biceps dragging the DB lightly along your chest.

I call them "SHIRT STAIN curls" because the rust on the DB always stains the front of my sweaty shirt.

ENJOY

TOMCAT said:
Stand with 2 DB's with your arms at your side, palms facing rear.
Alternate raising the DB straight up to your armpits using your biceps dragging the DB lightly along your chest.

I call them "SHIRT STAIN curls" because the rust on the DB always stains the front of my sweaty shirt.

ENJOY

LMAO.. funny shit tomcat..

stick to once a week a_Jaxxx, heavy. Your bicep needs just as much a rest as any other muscle, if worked properly. don't let anyone tell you different,peace, and good luck

The best biceps exercise is seated incline dumbell curls. To hit the biceps harder don't supinate. Keep your palms facing outward from start to finish and keep a continuous tension. That's the hardest way to do 'em and seems to work the bi's pretty damn hard.

Thanx bros

I'll give the shirt stain curls a go thanx Tom cat..lol :D

well I'll give everything ago.....I have always been told every 2nd day for biceps but i guess thats what you get for listening to your school gym teacher........

Top Bottom