Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bgbay mma + supplement log

bgbay

Hi All

I'm writing this log up to keep track of my progress and to hopefully help someone here someday with a log of their own. I figure it's a good way to give back and show what I've learned through using this site and the help I recieved from the good people on here.

Goal: 1.) To lower BF% while building lean muscle
2.) Improve over all Mixed Martial Arts performance

Stats:
6'1
195lbs
16.5%

Training Regime:
Texas Method (T-Nation)

Cardio:
My MMA will be a large part of my cardio..BUT

2-3 days a week I will:
Warmup
3 minute walk at 3.5mph (3.5 incline)
1 minute jog at 6.0 mpg (3.5 incline)
1minute walk at 3.5mph (3.5 incline)
TRAINING
30-45 seconds at 10-12mph (3.5 incline)
90 seconds at 3.5mph (3.5 incline)
I will do this 7-10 times
COOL DOWN
5 minute walk at 3.0 (0 incline)

Cycle
Weeks Supplement
1-4 Beastdrol @ 2 caps ED
1-6 Need2Slin @ 5 caps ED (2 w/ breakfast, 2 w/ supper, 1 before bed)
3-6 Katandrol @ 5 Caps ED (Spread out, 1 cap every 2.5-3 hours upon waking)

PCT
Post Cycle + Unleashed
Formastanzonol

Post-PCT
SARMS S4 at 50ml a day

Supporting Supps
Multi Vitamins
Calcium + Vitamin D pills
Milk Thistle
Joint Repair
Ancient Strength (2 caps pre workout)

Sample Day Diet

Breakfast
5 eggs (4 whites, 1 full)
Packet of Oatmeal (quaker)
Smoothe (half banana, 5 strawberries, cup of cranberry juice - good for liver)

Snack(Pre Workout)
Protein Power + Water
1/3 Cup of Almonds

Post Workout
Needtobuild muscle replenisher

Lunch
Can of Tuna
handful of baby spinach

Snack
Smaller can of Tuna
1/3 cup of Almonds

Supper
Some type of lean meat, usually changes cause I need my supper to change, I'm creative I guess.
Could iether be like, lean beef taco's, steak, chicken, etc.

Snack
Protein Shake w/ peanut butter

Last edited:
Monday, Jan 10 -2011

Alright, numbers weren't how I had hoped given my heigh and weight but whatever, at least I'm makking an attempt right? I'm hoping this log will keep me dedicated and on track. But i'll call today a "feeler day" anyways.

So today is volumn day of the Texas Method, once again I'm doing this because it's MMA specific and focuses on the core strength.

I warm up before all of my exercises with lighter weight, i'm not going to mention that or include that in my log as I feel warming up is kind of a given.

Squat 5X5
5 X 185
5 X 185
5 X 185
5 X 185
5 X 185

Bench
5 X 185
5 X 185
5 X 185
5 X 185
5 X 185

Deadlift
1 X 225

I also did some curls and tri pull downs, just to do a little bit of arms as even though I'm working at maxing my MMA performance I wanna have a decent physique too :)

To mention, with a spotter I can usually rip off a bench of 225, I"m aware that 185 is not a 90% of 225 but I wanted to ensure I could do it 5 X 5. Plan on moving up in intervals of 5 or 10lbs every week.

Nnice I've never tried the Diesel, I liked the beast so much I had to give it another rip.

yea beast is potent for sure. The diesel is giving me some nice size and the katanadrol is keeping me lean for sure. And im up in weight. Strength gains are crazy good too. Gotta love these products its ashame theyre getting banned for good within a couple months! Time to stock up!!! :evil:

For sure man, I'm stocking up over the next month..hopefully tho they will just contine them under a different name.. (COU-superdrol-GH) lol

Nice! Let me know what it feels like, its my first time taking it. I've heard great things about it from Rich O'Shea, really lookin forward to it

WOW
Believe it or not guys, that first workout kicked my ass. I could barely get out of bed this morning, I was soo tired and I got my 8 hours of sleep. Legs are tender too, I have MMA tonight, hopefully will make that as I won't be doing my HIIT today. MMA tonight, WOrkout tomorrow, HITT Thursday with any luck.

did some jiu jitsu last night, still pretty sore from Monday's workout, but that was a good fuckin workout. Today is Recovery day workout. Will post my weights/reps and thoughts. I'm feeling good though, drank 5-6 liters of water the last couple days.
ALthough being sore last night, I was still pretty strong and aggressive, I felt almost relentless. One of the guys I rolled with told me he felt amazing before we rolled, afterwards he looked as if he was ready to vomit and I could of kept going. :)

Top Bottom