Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bf%, anavar and T3 - please clarify...

contessa

HELP... I have been doing a lot of reading, both old and new posts and just need some help clarifying on when to start certain cycles...

I was told about this board when i was originally considering winny. Through the posts and other research, i decided that anavar would be better for me. I was told by people at my gym that I should get my bf% down a bit before I started cycling so I researched and considered using T3 first. However, lobo and many others have posted before that you shouldn't use the T3 unless you are also on a AS to preserve muscle.

So here is the confusion...I want to use cytomel to burn the fat down low enough to where I can start the anavar but it sounds like I should be on the anavar to start the T3?? How low or how close to my bf% goal should I be before I start the anavar and is it really necessary to be on an AS while on the cytomel? all comments welcome...

Stats: 140 lbs, 5'4" , bf% 26, balanced diet 40-30-30, cardio in am 1 hour 3 days week, weights in pm 3 days a week, 1 rest day. lifting for 1 year. noticeable strength gains but body fat doesn't budge. have been losing inches and pounds but would like to be around 125 lbs and 12-15% bf ( i like my curvy figure so I don't want to go too low!!)

sorry for the long post....

You did homeworks, great! Yes, you're right, it's not recommended to take T3 alone, and you made a very good decision by taking anavar rather than winny for your first cycle. I think you could start right now and you'll see your bodyfat decreasing by taking T3 and you will protecting and building muscles by using anavar. I think that after a year of training it's kind of soon but that is my 0.02$ and it's your choice;)
Keep going girl, you're on a good way!
LG

thanks LG, you have posted quite a lot and appreciate your input! I have been in the gym for about 5 years. BUT, I didn't eat right and mostly stuck to cardio and lightweight full body workouts for the first couple of years.

I had a hiatus for about 1 year then got back on the wagon, diet and all, and have been hitting it hard consistently for about 16 months now. I have noticed strength gains but not necessarily definition. My hams, quads, abs and lats are strong and I am sure if I lost this fat, I would have great muscles under there!!!

Given this info, how long would you suggest I wait?? I know a lot of teens have been posting lately, but I am 26 if that helps. thanks again for your input, LG...all others welcome to post as well ;)

I thought you started working out a year ago... 5 years, i understand that you think it's time to make some changes!
I workout 7 years before I started using AS because I reached what I had to reach and I was thinking about competing.

I wasn't eating very clean during my first 3 years. Of course I wasn't eating fries, pizza and things like that BUT I was eating soooooo much carbs! (chicken fried rice, pasta and candy)
Maybe you are ready to to go in the major leagues. As long as you're well informed, it's up to you!
LG

Top Bottom