Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best way to take Need2slin/gear?

There is a best method to take N2Slin. If you have read my post about need2Slin then you know that you need to prime your system to release the insulin from the carb spike you will get from a meal. If you take the pills WITH your meal you won't give your pancreas enough time to absorb the herbs before your blood sugar is through the roof and your essentially wasting it. If you take N2S at an allotted time before you eat then your system will be ready to handle the insulin load. So please rethink your answer b/c there IS a best time to take N2S. I'm interested to know how long one would need to take it before a meal to get the maximum benefit, my guess is around 40 minutes according to the research I have done...

I read your post and the results were pretty amazing. How do you take it though after your post workout shake? the minute I get home I'm drinking a shake with carbs to go to the muscles so its pretty tough to wait 30 minutes till I eat. Would I see better benifits if I take two pills before my workout? Another good question is how long does the slin stay affective in your system?

I read your post and the results were pretty amazing. How do you take it though after your post workout shake? the minute I get home I'm drinking a shake with carbs to go to the muscles so its pretty tough to wait 30 minutes till I eat. Would I see better benifits if I take two pills before my workout? Another good question is how long does the slin stay affective in your system?

Thx bro. The answer to your last question I can only speculate but the active life of gymnema is about 3 hours but it has been proven to be more effective if taken for longer periods of time. So I would think using it with the two biggest meals of the day would be most effective. If you are looking to bulk up and want to intake about 40 or more carbs after your workout then I would take 3 pills before you leave the gym then wait about 30 minutes before downing your post workout shake and whatever else you want. If you want to lean up then don't eat so many carbs and only take 2 N2Slin.

Thx bro. The answer to your last question I can only speculate but the active life of gymnema is about 3 hours but it has been proven to be more effective if taken for longer periods of time. So I would think using it with the two biggest meals of the day would be most effective. If you are looking to bulk up and want to intake about 40 or more carbs after your workout then I would take 3 pills before you leave the gym then wait about 30 minutes before downing your post workout shake and whatever else you want. If you want to lean up then don't eat so many carbs and only take 2 N2Slin.

Sounds good to me too man, thanks for the informative post! N2Slin looks killer.

|Z|

Orbit Nutrition Rep

Sounds good to me too man, thanks for the informative post! N2Slin looks killer.

|Z|

Orbit Nutrition Rep

honestly bro I love it. I'm not just blowing smoke either. You can literally down all the carbs you want and not get that low feeling afterwards.

Top Bottom