Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best way to inject 3cc's

howieball

If you were only doing 3 cc's per week how would you do it ? 1 ful syringe in 1 glute or 2 syringes in both glutes ?

if you are using short acting drugs then two shot is better than one. If you are using deca, eq, or enanthate, then one injection a week will be fine, save on the amount of syringes.

3ccs is fine in the glute... just inject slowly. Dont be afraid to take over a minute with a 3cc injection.

I take 2cc of sust and 1cc of deca in the glute twice a week.

Last edited:
PBS said:
I take 2cc of sust and 1cc of deca in the cheek twice a week and i rotate between cheek and glute. Gotta love pins!!

huh? what cheek exactly are you talking about? last time i checked your glute WAS your cheek, unless you mean the one on your face, which is probably not a good place to inject.

DaMan said:

huh? what cheek exactly are you talking about? last time i checked your glute WAS your cheek, unless you mean the one on your face, which is probably not a good place to inject.

LOL. my bad bro i was thinking of the ass cheek in my head and not glute, the proper word. i was going to just type glute but typed cheek too. You have to forgive me i am still trying to get rid of the stress from finals, i will fix the post.

Top Bottom