Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best way of taking 1-AD

Sh0wtime

I've heard some people say you should take 1-AD by starting with 1 pill and gradually moving up to 6, and then back down to 1 over a 6 week period using 3 bottles. So you don't lose your gains.

I've also heard that some people just take 3 pills a day for their whole cycle and have had great results.

So from your experiences whats the best way to take this stuff?

Go with the instruction on the bottle...i know guys that slam 6 to 8, but i see what results they got from that compared to my 3 a day and they did not gain that much more then me if any at all...and the thing about taking with food is bunk...

e

im tapering on and off. the strength gains have been amazing and i am lifting heavier every week now. i am just about to finish my 3rd week out of 6.

full details ...look for my thread on 1-ad and 19 nor stack

why are you tapering off? if you're shut down off of 3 a day the same way you're shut down off of 6 a day then what's the diff? go to the AS board and nobody tapers off. neither should any of you.

The Nature Boy said:
why are you tapering off? if you're shut down off of 3 a day the same way you're shut down off of 6 a day then what's the diff? go to the AS board and nobody tapers off. neither should any of you.

If he has a finite amount of 1-AD in his possession, then tapering will at least extend his time on the stuff, and he can get more workouts and more meals in his cycle before he runs out

The Nature Boy said:

I for one, believe that tapering off 1AD makes sense cause of the way it effects rbc. It takes a few weeks to kick in while your body ramps up the rbc. One will be tired a lot in this phase. Then at the point rbc comes into line, the appetite and pumps really start to shoot through the roof. When coming off, a taper will allow your body to slowly adjust back towards a more normalized state. Just my theory and refection based on the one 1AD cycle I did, that next time I tend to taper more slowly. It seems 1AD is kind of like EQ in regards to rbc. I also think it would be ok to start some post therapy while still taking one 1aD in the am.

eastarr69 said:
Go with the instruction on the bottle...i know guys that slam 6 to 8, but i see what results they got from that compared to my 3 a day and they did not gain that much more then me if any at all...and the thing about taking with food is bunk...

e

the thing about taking it with food is not bunk. Some people can get pretty serious GI upset if they don't have any food in their gut. Food also helps with absorption

Top Bottom