Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

best supps. for a teen

ironpipes47

whats the best supps for a teen besides creatine,glutamine, and protien.. stuff for good gains plus size. maybe andro or tribulus or some other stuff, anyone know???

Well you didn't say how old you are but it really does not make to much of a difference. Since your a teen I would not take any andro products becuase ther can mess with your own bodies hormones and if you are not completely developed now it may cause a problem for you. You really shouldn't try the tribulas either. You can take the creatine, glutamine, protein, vitamins and eat a hell of a lot of food. You have plenty of time ahead of you to mess with the andro products if you so choose and dont be in such a rush.

When I was a teen I only took a multi-vitamin and a protein supplement a few times per day.At 16 I weighed 130...by the time I was 20 I weighed 205.NO DRUGS.Right now you need to eat and train right.Forget prohormones and tribulis.You have plenty of test running through your body now.Do the right thing and you will GROW.

here's the best supplement for a teen.........FOOD!!
don't waste your money,you need to be eatin' your ass off.you want to grow,it's all in the nutrition,not a bottle of supps.
1skullcoolgif.gif
talk is cheap
:fro:

I'm 14, 5'11 195 and to me the easiest way to gain a ton of mass would be to just eat a ton of good food, sticking to whatever protein/carbs/fat ratio you're using...obviously using MRP's and some sort of whey protein makes things a lot more convinient

Top Bottom