Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best supps for a 19-year-old

Spunky18

Hi

Not very interested in getting involved in the heavy stuff (steroids, anything that messes with my natural testosterone production). I was just wondering what supplements would be the safest and most recommended for a person that is 19 and looking to increase, endurance, strength and size (in that order).

Of course I am not underestimating the importance of healthy diet and adequate sleep, etc.

good for you for choosing the path I took and doing things the right way.

I will admit back then we did not have access to the amazing supps of today.

mr supps and ntbm have excellent supplements, just a matter of what you need.. i agree with whats been said above. whole foods are your friend but i understand at your age its not easy to get in enough of those.

i would recommend avoiding stims because they can mess with your sleep.. also avoid test boosters.. anything else is fair game. if you need a discount code feel free to PM any rep or mod on here

good for you for choosing the path I took and doing things the right way.

I will admit back then we did not have access to the amazing supps of today.

mr supps and ntbm have excellent supplements, just a matter of what you need.. i agree with whats been said above. whole foods are your friend but i understand at your age its not easy to get in enough of those.

i would recommend avoiding stims because they can mess with your sleep.. also avoid test boosters.. anything else is fair game. if you need a discount code feel free to PM any rep or mod on here

Thanks for that. Just out of curiousity, why should I avoid test boosters?

Anyone here know much about bovine colostrum?

You have plenty @ 19

this and even non suppressive test boosters abused can throw things off at your age.. if you run non suppressive test boosters keep them at 4 weeks or less only.

pro hormones, designer steroids, and of course AAS are completely out of the question till you are atleast 21 and ideally even older than that.

agreed. trust us man we would rather lose a sale of a test booster and get you on the right supplement regimen so you will be ready in 2 years bud.

Top Bottom