Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best skin care brands?

Isaac79 said:
I take vitamin C and E, also B vitamins, calcium and a high potency multi. I think I need to hydrate my skin, it looks yellow, saggy, dull, I have bags and dark circles under my eyes. I don't have any acne, but I'm only 26 and look much older now, when I was 25 I looked so young that I still got carded. I know that I need to get more sleep, but until that happens I want something that will curb my rapid aging. Thanks tiger88 for your suggestion of adding zinc, I will try that. I already take flax seed and flax seed oil. I want to apply a cream or lotion that will hydrate my skin, I look tired and dehydrated and I drink 10 to 12 cups of water a day, thanks for any help. I will give good karma for any helpful ideas.

For God's sake take some XANAX, people always wonder what my secret is (I'm 43) and I just kind of smile...talk about wiping the stresses of life right off your face....nothing like it

elite fry said:
Which brands do you think do the best skin care?
I recently bought a lot from dermalogica and its my favourite ive used so far.
What do yous use?

Clinique for Men

Face Scrub rocks, Face Bar is excellent, and Post shave soother is second to none for guys with normal/oily skin.

Recently, I've been trying Aveda's line. Post-shave balm is pretty decent.

I use Zirh aswell, and I'm happy with that, I guess. Haven't tried any other "expensive" brands, so I have nothing to compare it with.
But I have tried some Body Shop products for men, and I' not sure if I've noticed any difference from these rather cheap products, and the Zirh products I'm using now.

i am going to warn some of you guys when/if you switch over products. you face can break out just by switching from company to company

Top Bottom