Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best single steroid for cutting cycle?

pds999 said:
I am doing a test-e cycle now and do cardio twice a week. I am confused about using test to cut though. I am finding I am retaining water and putting on a little fat on the test? Anavar I have read a lot about, seems clinically proven too and is mildly androgenic (always a bonus). Thanks.

your diet is putting the fat on you

JNEF said:
your diet is putting the fat on you
Even assuming restricting the cals though, I assume test will aromatise and more estrogen = water/fat retention (unless you use an aromatase inhibitor). Interesting thoughts though as I hadn't considered test and that would be much easier for me than Anavar (which I had considered).

pds999 said:
Even assuming restricting the cals though, I assume test will aromatise and more estrogen = water/fat retention (unless you use an aromatase inhibitor). Interesting thoughts though as I hadn't considered test and that would be much easier for me than Anavar (which I had considered).

always use an ai if estro is a problem (no matter what keep it on hand)

when i cut, i lose bf no matter what (even if i am carrying a bit of water on cycle) diet will determine how much you will lose. the test is there to make sure keep you muscle in a restricted caloric state.

i always cut with test

remember aas is used to hold on to your muscle durring a cuting phase, not to lose the fat for you - thats where your diet and other sups come into play.

JNEF said:
always use an ai if estro is a problem (no matter what keep it on hand)

when i cut, i lose bf no matter what (even if i am carrying a bit of water on cycle) diet will determine how much you will lose. the test is there to make sure keep you muscle in a restricted caloric state.

i always cut with test

remember aas is used to hold on to your muscle durring a cuting phase, not to lose the fat for you - thats where your diet and other sups come into play.
Thanks for the info.

pds999 said:
Thanks for the info.

np, just remember DIET DIET DIET and if you need that lil bit of extra push, lipoflame is good place to start but eca is my drug of choice when cutting - the caffeine helps keep the appetite down durring a cutting phase as well.

JNEF said:
np, just remember DIET DIET DIET and if you need that lil bit of extra push, lipoflame is good place to start but eca is my drug of choice when cutting - the caffeine helps keep the appetite down durring a cutting phase as well.
Thanks. I guess at present my goal is to build some size so my diet is twice normal cals and twice normal protein (while on my current test-e cycle) so easy to assume that test will always cause the bloating I currently have. Diet is the key as you say, and of course the cardio. I asked the original question as I want a cutting cycle next. So in theory I could run test-e again with moderation of diet and more cardio.

JNEF said:

btw getting from 15-10% is cake, itll just take consistency

pm me what you're eating in a day, ill help you out bro

Well JNEF pretty much nailed everything. You should be good to go. how much water are you drinking per day??

Top Bottom