Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

BEST protein powder

The best protein is Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard Vanilla Ice Cream Flavor

HELLO ALL: HOW ARE YOU? Well i think that the best protein is Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard Vanilla Ice Cream Flavor.

Here is a great shake that tastes like a Mcdonalds Vanilla shake:

This shake has about 250 calories (Good for dieting, or for meal replacement)

1 1/2 scoops of Optimum Nutrition Whey Protein Vanilla Ice Cream flavor
a lot of crushed, about 2/3 of the blender
1 cup of 1% milk
1/2 cup of water
5 packets of equal sugar
5 packets of sweet & low sugar
1/3 teaspoon of salt

Blend ingredients for about 2 minutes, add crushed ice as needed until real thick

ubermensh

chilisauce1 said:
What is everyone's fav. protein power for effectiveness?

centy said:
I just read the new ON label and they don't show sucralose - at least on the vanilla.

What's so terrible about Splenda/sucralose? I mean other than being some artificial chemical that your body could probably do without. Is it any worse than acesulfame sodium or any of the others? Only powder I've ever seen without any of the artificial sweeteners is ON Natural Whey which uses fructose.

This article I found is one of the many.

http://www.holisticmed.com/splenda/

Putting a man-made chemical in your body (i.e. HFCS, Trans Fats) is hard for your body to digest and use to it's benefit. It seems like one packet of splenda has about the same amount of industrial chlorine as dipping your glass in your local public pool.

Sucrolose is listed on my ON Rocky Road (which surprisingly tastes decent)

I use a Powder made by a bigger company in New Zealnd and distrbuted by a local PT. His own and everything "Jims Whey Protein" $60 for 2kg of WPC $80 for WPI but I just stick to the WPC. good stuff.

Man i used all the whey for a long time. But it just doenst taste as good as ON. So i ordered 20lbs of ON gold protein today. I had to pay about 150 with shipping instead of 130 with shipping, but overall i think having something that tastes decent is worth the money. -DOC

Hello, by the way what is your favorite Optimum Nutrition whey protein flavor? Because my favorite flavor is Vanilla Ice Cream, but i would like to try the other flavours they got.

Do you think Designer Whey tastes real good too?

ubermnesh

doc holliday said:
Man i used all the whey for a long time. But it just doenst taste as good as ON. So i ordered 20lbs of ON gold protein today. I had to pay about 150 with shipping instead of 130 with shipping, but overall i think having something that tastes decent is worth the money. -DOC

ubermensh said:
Hello, by the way what is your favorite Optimum Nutrition whey protein flavor? Because my favorite flavor is Vanilla Ice Cream, but i would like to try the other flavours they got.

Do you think Designer Whey tastes real good too?

ubermnesh

I always go with chocolate in all proteins including ON. Im not a big fan of Designer. -DOC

Top Bottom