Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best pizza?

pizza is actually a pretty good bulking food, if its occasional

get vegetarian with chicken, think crust

I always make my own pizza. I have lots of meat on like chicken, shrimps, ham and other stuff making my pizza a big protein bomb. The amount of protein will also lower the GI. To lower it even more I add some Psylium seeds and sometimes flax seeds.
If you want even lower GI, just drink some viniger(tasted like shit, hehe). Instead of cheese I add some low fat(1%) cheese on mine. Tasted better than the pizza from pizza hut ;)

frankenfurter said:
Ummm, did you actually read my post?

I didn't say it was the best thing you could eat, and definitely not for cutting, but I see lots of posts on the board about "cheat" meals and such, and I was pointing out that nutritionally it is pretty sound.

I wouldn't eat a giant fudge bar since it is not much more than sugar and largely devoid of any nutritional value. Hope that answers your question :)

Yes it does. But if you read your post again it says nothing about a cheat. Yes, it does say not to eat it for cutting, and it would be a good thing if you were craving pizza. But said nothing of being a cheat.

IMO, I would rather just stay away from it and substitute the nutritional values with something else.

Haz & Alfons- bravo!! I respect someone that takes the time to prepare their own meals. Cooking shows alot about a person in the time and effort that put into each meal. <no sarcasm>

Last edited:
in the offseason, i go throw about 3 pizza's a week. also about, 6 triple burgers, 3 buckets fried chicken, 10-12 hot dogs, 2-3 gallons of ice cream, 2 packets of bacon, 1 pound of cheese, wings to go at least twice a week, and last but not least, about 2-3 cheese steaks a week. by the end of that bulking week, i am literly shitting oil!!!!!!:D

THE BOUNCER said:
in the offseason, i go throw about 3 pizza's a week. also about, 6 triple burgers, 3 buckets fried chicken, 10-12 hot dogs, 2-3 gallons of ice cream, 2 packets of bacon, 1 pound of cheese, wings to go at least twice a week, and last but not least, about 2-3 cheese steaks a week. by the end of that bulking week, i am literly shitting oil!!!!!!:D

Definately would not want to live in that household during that week! :)

barnes3

made an awesome pizza tonite !! fat free cheese , peppers and chicken !! so much carbs, but fuck it, im looking scrawny !

gmanlax7 said:
Bouncer - what kind of results have u got from that super hardcore bulk? u only do it for a week?
it's usually only after my competitions. all those months of dieting and eating nothing but tuna and water kinda make you go nutz!

Top Bottom