Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

BEST MRP Poll.....

Best Overall Mrp?

• MyoPlex Lite

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Meso Tech

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lean Body

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Ultramet

• Cytoplex

• MyoMax Meal

• Nytro Pro 40

• Nutriplex

• Isopure

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Other.....

Votes: 5 27.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Uncle McK

MyoPlex Lite (EAS)
Nytro-Pro 40 (AST)
Lean Body (Labrada)
Met-Rx
MyoMax Meal (Scitec)
Meso-Tech (Muscle Tech)
Nutri-Plex (SportPharma)
Cytoplex (Cytodyne)
Ultramet (Champion)

Ripped Up, I agree with you 100%. Biotests Grow is undoubtedly the overall best tasting MRP i have ever tried, not the chocholate, just the vanilla. It taste so damn good. The only reason I don't continue to use it is because of the price. It's very expensive. Second best tasting IMO is a tie between Orange Myoplex and vanilla Muscle Meals. All the other MRP's I have tried fall below these three I've menioned in taste. Believe me, I've tried them all. Now, as far as quality of ingredients, it's a whole different ballgame.

I must say if you think GROW is teh best, try Mass Quantities Triple Threat chocolate. It tastes better than nestle quick, and has 60 grams of protien. This stuff tastes teh best out of ANYTHING and Ive tried almost all of them.

Lean Body is good, better than EAS, but again, triple threat 3/60 is AWESOME tasting. I look forward to drinking it. 3 scoops mixed in water does it.

I have to admit I've never tried the triple threat from mass quantities. But you guys convinced me to go ahead and order some. One question though, I've always favored vanilla over chocolate, is the vanilla also that good? Or should i just stick with the chocolate?

Videoman, have you tried Grow vanilla? I still find it hard to believe someone could beat that taste. And yes, one of the reasons it taste's so good is because they use fructose as a sweetener.

Top Bottom