Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best joint formula??

Getbig11

Im looking for a good joint formula to run with my transdermal winstrol. Ive tried relieve by mhp and it wasnt bad. Im wondering if theres any better.

Xtreme Joint from Mr.Supps is what my husband has me taking, and before that was Forged Joint...I have always had tendon issues in my elbow and since taking the Xtreme Joint it has mellowed out a lot, able to lift and push the weight.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Xtreme Joint from Mr.Supps is what my husband has me taking, and before that was Forged Joint...I have always had tendon issues in my elbow and since taking the Xtreme Joint it has mellowed out a lot, able to lift and push the weight.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

So what do you recommend is better? Forged joint or xtreme joint? I've tried forged joint but not xtreme joint.

Sent from my SCH-R760 using EliteFitness

So what do you recommend is better? Forged joint or xtreme joint? I've tried forged joint but not xtreme joint.

Sent from my SCH-R760 using EliteFitness

I am currently using (on my 2nd bottle) of Xtreme Joint and I feel some relief in my elbow, now I still wear a compression sleeve, but it definitely feels better.

Forged joint didn't do much for me till I double dosed it, then it was moderately effective. My problem is that my pain is tendon related not actual joint... I found that Mr. Sups Zero Loss joint had treated me very well. I like the addition of shark cartilage, as I think it works well for me.

Im going to run osta sarm with my winny and im still deciding on which join supp. Im thinking now towards mr.supps

Top Bottom