Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

best ghb alternatives?

orcaman

I am looking for something that will help me sleep and also further growth. I remember they had some renew stuff on the market a while back that got banned. I was just curious if anybody knew of any good products out there that are obtainable. much thanks

OrcaMan

I really struggle to fall asleep at night and generally don't sleep too well and get enough deep sleep. On ipamorelin +mod grf1 I've been sleeping like a little baby and wake up refreshed every day. Awesome stuff.

Hey Bro:

Takin ghb is fuckin awesome. lol. I rememberhte days when we were free to get stuff rite off the internet. Its not the same as takin caps or ills as it goes directly into the system. Shucks I use to fall aslepp in less than 5 minutes and have a good full nites slep. THe great thing is that you would sleep for like 3-4 hours but felt like use slep for like 8 hours.

The only product that helps my me now with similat affects is USP Powerful. 3 caps at night before bed.

I have been looking for a ghb alternative myself for the last few years and hardly find one that suits my liking. Its just a lot of shit out there being pushed as good product but shit falls flat on its face. Imma keep looking if i do find something i will keep you boys posted.

Cooltrouble

Top Bottom