Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

best fat burners

I must say that my BF used Hydroxycut and he lost 70lbs in 3 mos and his abs were awesome!!:) Of course his diet was clean and moderate cardio and he worked his ass off with the weights. So I would have to say that the Hydoxy was an aid in the fat loss.

i used hydroxcut before and i had good results from it....the thing you have to understand is MOst not all the fat burners are pretty much the same .they are based on the same thermogenic ingredients ,but you still have to have the diet right,cardio,some weight training,etc to see the results.the last time i dropped weighti actually took Mini thins,caffeine tabs,yohimbine, and still drop down easily.

M18,

Pgf2a is great but FOR MEN ONLY.

Clen works well (the first time) and After DNP use.

EC is great for fatburning and as a stimulant

NYC- is great for appetite suppresion

Yohimbine is great for those with estrogenic fat and to lose those last few pounds (estrogenic fat is unfortunately becoming more and more common in males)

cytomel works well but it seems difficult for many to find the right dosage- higher protein intake is a must

DNP--- KING but even then accessories are needed (yohimbine and EC are VERY helpful with both energy and increased fat loss)

Mighty P said:
What's cytomel? I've never heard of it. Is it legal?
Thanks

:fro:

It's also called T3, a thyroid hormone. It's perfectly legal, you just need a perscription to get it.

eh? perfectly legal, you just need prescription to get it? that would also make test and deca, dbol legal.. and if you had a horse winny, eq would be legal.... what the heck do you mean? it's ILLEGAL... all the above are controlled substances..

john

FB2,

while technically correct, it is a lot easier to get a script for T3- many people are hypothyroid and it is more freely prescribed... btw- not entirely sure that t3 is scheduled..

Top Bottom