Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best fat burners w/o ephedrine

cman

What are some of the best fat burners that do not contain ephedrine? I want to get off E/C/A but I need a fat burner that can take it's place for awhile,and still beb effective.

about a month ago i stopped my ephed stack, and i was looking for a replacement and a new product is out called thermaxin by enduragen nutritional sciences, and it is just green tea extract and l-tyrosine. i absolutely love it. it offers a great boost of energy, and it makes you use the restroom a lot. i have tried many supplements (i sell them in a gym) and this is one of my favorites give it a try.

Flax oil, Yohimbine HCL, (or TwinLabs Yohimbe Fuel in a pinch) Iced Green Tea(Ummm), CLA, and Caffine.

BE

Metabolic Thyrolean by prolab is good, also, phen free by EAS is ok, it has synephrine though, basically ephedrines "brother" but sure doesn't do the same thing. later

Chistosan. It comes from a shellfish. It absorbs 6 x its own size in fat. Comes straight out of your system.

I second the Thyrolean. Totally safe too, I never feel any side effects when taking it. It's not a really strong fat burner but i noticed a difference, then noticed a big difference when i stacked it with ripped fuel, whoa. I also take Green Tea extract, its effects are mild but I think it does something. It's great for you, anyway!

I have been taking E(25mg)/C/A for about a year without cycling off. I don't feel any effects when I do take it but when I don't I'm a slug. That is really the reason I stopped cycling off, the crashing. I have read if you take low doses you do not have to cycle off. I would like some feed back from others on their thoughts and experiences with the E/C/A and not cycling off.

Give guggulbolic from syntrax a try. I use it with the adipokinetix most of the time, but i did notice a difference when I took it alone. Oh yea, Yohimbine HCL is just amazing....that the Y/n/c stack is way better than e/c/a anyhow. Good luck!

As far as i know Chitosan doesn't go into your fat stores and suck out fat. What it does is absorb some of the fat you eat, that's why you're suppossed to take it when you eat. Now, why would you do that if you need fat in your diet? There are good fats that your body needs. And besides that if consuming fat soluble vitamins like A,D,E, or K or Omega 3's like flax seed oil will all lose their effects. This is why chitosan is not good.

Top Bottom