Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best evening/ late night snack

I like eat 6 poached eggs (4 whites and 2 whole) + 1 slice wheat bread toast. Cut them up in a bowl along with the toast. Really good

It depends on your goals if dieting then I suggest Greek yogurt, along with some n2burn to curb appetite. Pounding water is also good for making you feel full. If bulking then a good old pbj sandwich using power butter from Ntbm with a glass of milk.

Use code joeb15 for 15% of at Ntbm.

Use code TEAM1001 at ruthless supps for a $50 off discount on transaderm and phytoserms.

Cottage Cheese is the king of nighttime snacks. It's packed with a slow digesting protein, and can absolutely be eaten before bed. You could also buy N2Matrix from MTBM. It's a casein blend and tastes great unlike many other casein proteins I've tried.

If your cutting, get the 2% fat cottage cheese. My favorite is 2% Daisy brand with red grapes, and some uncooked oatmeal sprinkled on top. It's better than a bowl of ice cream to me!

i used to love cottage cheese but then found out i have dairy and whey and egg allergies.. what is left?

Anything if it fits your daily macros. Meal timing is a myth.

Some satiating healthy things I like:

Dry curd cottage cheese mixed with a bit of fat free yogurt (and some berries or other fruit, if you have the carb budget left for the day)
Protein Fluff (especially if cutting)
Tuna pancake - Can of tuna with a bit of egg whites, chili powder, cayenne pepper pressed into a pancake and slow fried (so it is crispy) on a non stick pan sprayed with cooking spray and cut into wedges.
Veggies with homemade tzatziki sauce made from fat free greek yogurt

Top Bottom