Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best dosage PCT

Kobe2444

I am starting my post cycle and unleashed today. What is the best way to take it? If I follow the instructions for pct I will have to buy another bottle....?

I am starting my post cycle and unleashed today. What is the best way to take it? If I follow the instructions for pct I will have to buy another bottle....?

If you are running these as your sole means of PCT - then I would run 3 am and 3pm of EACH. So yes, you will need two bottles of each. Otherwise, you could just do 3 in the PM of each and you'll be fine (but only if you are taking other things in your PCT like DAA, SERM, tbooster, etc)

Get a second bottle and follow as instructed bro!

Sent from my DROIDX using EliteFitness

Get unleashed and post cycle? I didn't have $$$ in time to grab fuckin clomid should of had it back stocked but I didn't and ended up fuckin myself with the surgery, having to start early

Get unleashed and post cycle? I didn't have $$$ in time to grab fuckin clomid should of had it back stocked but I didn't and ended up fuckin myself with the surgery, having to start early

Yeah bro id run at least a second of unleashed. Preferably both if you can swing the funds.

Sent from my DROIDX using EliteFitness

I will get both, I have the funds NOW for clomid I just was out of commission and $$$ Once I had to have my surgery and didn't get to buy my clomid in time, will get another pc/unleashed

Top Bottom