Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best cutting diet??

chickmagnet

I've done alot of research but need some ideas on a cutting diet. What is generally recommended as the best cutting diets for dropping bodyfat and retaining muscle?

Could you possibly be any more broad? Seriously, the best diet is the one that works for YOU. There is no one size fits all program. To detail all the possibilities and intracacies of dieting would take 10's of thousands of pages of literature.

I didn't ask for a personalized diet for my body. I just want to get some ideas on what has worked best for others on the board, so that I can start planning out a diet for myself.

I, personally, don't do well on low carb diets. I get VERY weak and loose nearly all ability to train with any intensity. I also loose muscle mass quite rapidly when I have no or low carbs in my diet. This is partially due to low training intensity, but I also beleive muscle glycogen has quite an impact on protein synthesizing pathways in the muscle cells. For me a small downward adjustment in my caloric intake goes a long way....It just takes much longer to reach the finished product.

Top Bottom