Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

best cutting cycle for quick results

jim white

I have decided to enter a competition coming soon I have exactly 3 months left and I would like and advice on what cycle to run and get cut as much as I can I'm 28 years old ,
5'6 and weight 192 lb, still about 13%bf I have been working out for the last 6 years and I'm in good shape just bulky, I was going to make it natural to the contest but I just got the word 90% of the competitors have been on AAS all this time any way. Last time I tried to diet down I lost a ton of mass even eating over 300 grams of protein per day, I want to use AAS to minimize this muscle loss.

yes competitors all use steroids bro. you might want to GO TO THE SHOW this time around and observe. decide if it is what you want to do, then next year the show comes to your town go for it.

this way you can get a year of steroid use and training under your belt

Any steroid or even Ostarine will help you hold on to muscle while cutting calories. All you can do is exercise daily and be in a caloric deficit daily and you will get cut. Everyone is different so it is impossible to say if you would be ready or not.

99% of the competitors at any local bodybuilding show are using steroids. I highly recommend hiring a good coach to help you with your first show. It'll make the whole process a lot easier and you can save yourself a lot of time and headache with a good coach in your corner.

This is a sample 10 week pre contest cycle I put a lot of my bodybuilder clients on -

Weeks 1 - 10
Testosterone 200mg/week
Trenbolone 200mg/week
Masteron 200mg/week
Winstrol 50mg/day
N2guard 7 capsules/day
Aromasin 10mg every other day
Cabergoline 0.25mg every other day
Cardarine 20mg/day

*drop the test 2 weeks out from your show. Everything else can be ran up until the day of the show*

After the cycle run the perfect PCT protocol -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/perfect-pct-simplified!-49252.html

I almost started the same cycle which mustake suggested after a cycle of bulking using deca boldanone primobolan and test and now on my first week of this cutting cycle using HD fat burner twice a day but I feel sudden loss in my bulk look it feels like I am loosing muscle or this is just the water retained is flushing out ?
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You must be holding a good amount of water with Deca and Test.

I almost started the same cycle which mustake suggested after a cycle of bulking using deca boldanone primobolan and test and now on my first week of this cutting cycle using HD fat burner twice a day but I feel sudden loss in my bulk look it feels like I am loosing muscle or this is just the water retained is flushing out ?
Thanks

It's the water flushing out of your body. Test and deca are VERY wet compounds. You will loose around 5-10 pounds of water as those drugs clear out of your body.

That is very common after running wet compounds. This happens to everyone which is why guys saying they gain 20-30lbs on a cycle is crazy. They don't keep that much because a good chunk is just water.

Top Bottom