Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

BEST cardio for fat loss????????

HevensMovie

What do u guys think is the BEST cardio to do for fat loss while keeping ur muscle? And what kind of products should i take to help me with the fat loss? thanks for ur help.

Cycling..so i have been told but running is also good as long as your legs can handle it.

hope that helped:)

Interval training (such as alternating a minute of sprinting with a minute of jogging) is excellent, provided you've already built up a sufficient level of fitness. It's more interesting than the usual slow-go cardio. You should do a mixture of cardio; running, biking, etc. and also alternate between workouts of sprint intervals or long slow duration. Each has its place.

Read the "Sprint Training" thread by BigAndy - lots of good info there

Last edited:
I think it's the one you can stick with. I hate to run, but the elliptical trainer and the bike (with a book and headphones) work fine for me. Some people like intervals, I do them maybe once a week, but I'd rather have the hour to myself to just listen to music and ruminate. (I do about 20 miles in my hour, so it's not like I'm just sitting there.)

Several posts have recomended Walking fast on the Treadmill for 30-60 min with settings of 8+ degree incline and 3.5 - 4 MPH. Long strides up the ramp.
I try various sugguestions I see here and this and the Eliptical work best for me.

I'm with keiko on this one - pick whatever you can do with consistancy.

Treadmill is probably the best but I can't stand being on that fucker for more then 15 minutes.

However, I have no problem doing the bike for 60+ min and keeping my HR above 150.

I'm thinking I'm going to give intervals a shot to see if that helps.

I box an also find this extremely good for cardio try the ropes for 20 mins 30sec break then 20 mins then do intervals

there is alot of good advise on this thread so what ever works for you....

I used to run/jog 10 - 15 minutes before my workouts - i liked this because it warmed me up before lifting. Then I started to run/jog after workouts because i heard this was better (20 minutes). I didn't really see dramatic results either way. Within the last month, I started using the FAT BURNING option on the treadmill. i walk around 4 - 4.5mph (20 minutes after workout) while holding onto the sensors and the treadmill automatically adjusts to keep my heart rate in the target fat burning zone. Since then I trimmed up incredibly.

Top Bottom