Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best Appetite suppressant

I'm gonna have to second Satch on the carb cravings. Personally, it feels like -anything- I eat ceases to exist in a half hour, but maybe that's just me. It ain't suppressing jack, though.

...not that it really matters when you've got evil yellow crystal magic on your side. ;)

I find taking ephedrine 2x daily while cutting to work wonders. I NEVER want to eat anything while I'm on it.

im not sure where you can get it here, but there was a big article in the Times on a plant called Hoodia gordonii... supposed to kill appetite. It grows in So. Africa.

I always keep veggies around when dieting. Broccoli with a pinch of salt always worked for me. The salt made me thirsty, so I drank a shit load of water...then, BAM I was full. Sure the extra salt will make you retain water, there a lots of ways to get rid of excess H20 though.

kbrkbr said:
I can't tolerate stimulants, so I vote for pondimin.

It's not that I can't tolerate stimulants. They just don't work. I get jittery for a hour or so, then I'm twice as hungry as I was before taking them. It must be the crash. Depression makes me eat.

Is anyone making pondimin anymore? I thought all the lawsuits sht everyone down? It it possible to get the powder?

SelfMedicated said:
It's not that I can't tolerate stimulants. They just don't work. I get jittery for a hour or so, then I'm twice as hungry as I was before taking them. It must be the crash. Depression makes me eat.

Is anyone making pondimin anymore? I thought all the lawsuits sht everyone down? It it possible to get the powder?

Definatly man.. stimulants work for like an hour or so.. then it's over.. in a world of so much caffiene and other stimulants.. other things just aren't as effective anymore.. plus having ADD most of my life and being on stimulants for it.. the rest just dont' really work.. ha ha.. oh well.. nothing seems to curb my hunger pangs.. not even eating veggies.. or eating in general.. the more i eat.. the more hungry i get.. it just plain sucks.. but oh well.. come bulking season.. i'm in heaven.. :)

wootoom said:
anavar suppresses the appetite big time.

I read this before and have some questions for anyone who's experienced this effect:

Do you take your var all at once or spread the pills out throughout the day?

How long after dosing does appetite supression kick in?

How long does it last?

SelfMedicated said:

IP still has it. I know two people that are using the IP stuff and have lost a lot of weight on it....not lifting, just walking and diet, but they were pretty overweight to begin with. Start with one tablet and work up to 3 a day. Nice side effect: If your stressed, you prob wont be after a week of taking it.

Top Bottom