Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Benchpress technique question

I keep my elbows tucked in, mainly because i continually was hurting my shoulders when going heavy. I noticed with elbows tucked in, I have to lower the weight by around 15 pounds, but no shoulder pain.

sometimes when I get to a really heavy set though my form will break down and elbows will flare out, which makes it easier for me to get the weight up and I also pay for it the next day with shoulder pain.

ChewYxRage said:
I keep my elbows tucked in, mainly because i continually was hurting my shoulders when going heavy. I noticed with elbows tucked in, I have to lower the weight by around 15 pounds, but no shoulder pain.

sometimes when I get to a really heavy set though my form will break down and elbows will flare out, which makes it easier for me to get the weight up and I also pay for it the next day with shoulder pain.
I find that I lose strength if I flare out putting more stress on my tri's and delts at that point. Hmmmmmmm, maybe that's telling me something. :chomp:

Top Bottom