Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ben Pakulski's Mi40

chizzled77

Anyone try this program?

Sent from my SPH-L900 using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding mobile app

No, I haven't. A lot of pros have their own workout programs, and I'm sure people out there have had success with his, but it doesn't look all that enticing to me

I wouldnt mind trying it if the dvd set was a bit cheaper then what its selling for now so I dont feel as bad if the program doesnt work out for me.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding mobile app

I wouldnt mind trying it if the dvd set was a bit cheaper then what its selling for now so I dont feel as bad if the program doesnt work out for me.

I like b-paks style of training! As someone who would be considered weak for someone my size, it nice to see a more scientific approach to lifting, rather than all this must lift heavy to grow attitude. I've never gone above 120kg on ANY lift, all my joints work and I'm lucky enough to have seen his DVDs and his system is hands down better than a lot of the other pro's systems. However that being said, if you commit to any training routine and diet, you will achieve your targets.

I like b-paks style of training! As someone who would be considered weak for someone my size, it nice to see a more scientific approach to lifting, rather than all this must lift heavy to grow attitude. I've never gone above 120kg on ANY lift, all my joints work and I'm lucky enough to have seen his DVDs and his system is hands down better than a lot of the other pro's systems. However that being said, if you commit to any training routine and diet, you will achieve your targets.

Does bpak's Mi40 training require hitting the gym twice in the day?

No it's not necessary to do 2 workouts per day unless you do morning cardio! But he even sets out the hiit cardio for you! It's more about overload training or nos! And the science of lifting, for example making tweaks to how you move the weights to stimulate best growth! If I had this system 10 years ago I'd be double the size I am now!! It made me realise how badly I was performing most excercises, it's tried and tested and a good system

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding

Think im gonna put the dvd set on my wish list.

Good to know Chameleonchris

Top Bottom