Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beginner looking for advice

2Determined5445

Male
age 21
about 5'8
weigh 157

My cousin referred me to this site
Im looking to get cut not to big not to small Im currently taking Myofusion Protein
I want to become a mma fighter just looking for advice or help thanks

If your looking to become a mma fighter and if you work full time just find a mma gym and get into it. If your serious about fighting and work full time you wont have much time for weights. I trained Muay Thai, training 6 days a week and a few ring fights over the years. Work on your diet and start mma training would be my recommendation. If you dont work full time then you can start with compound exercises and train for strength while being apart of a mma gym and diet diet diet. The mistake i see most people make when they want to start any kind of martial arts is they want to get fit and or somehow prepare for whats ahead when all you need to do is sign up with a gym, start and the rest will happen.

Well c'mon my man help us out here! We're not going to just hand you a routine and diet plan to follow. What's your diet look like now? What's your routine look like? What's your bf? There's questions to be answered :)

if you really wanna be an MMA fighter, u really don't need weights. Most mma training consists of circuit training with bag work, partner work/sparing, intervaling with body weight resistance trainng like squats, pushups, dips, pullups, jump rope.

Training for strength and endurance to wield your own body as a weapon requires a pretty different approach than a body builder or power lifter. Don't underestimate bodyweight resistance training.

All the weight training a fighter needs the mma coach will have you doing. If you lift too much your fighting will suffer. The only lifting I would advise a fighter to do is pure strength training. You should also be doing lots of circuit training as part of conditioning. Dont lift to build muscle as it will make you slow and hamper your conditioning.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Top Bottom