Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beginner Cutting Cycle Help

Jonlb21

Hey Everyone,

I was looking for some advice on my first cycle. I'm 27 years old 190lbs at 17% BF. I have been lifting for 4 years and have tried every supplement you can think of on bodybuilding or GNC. Anyway I'd say 8-9 months ago I was at 10% BF then I had to have a shoulder surgery. I couldn't excerise for a long time and sill currently have pain in my shoulder. But I've been back in the gym for a couple months and have been seeing great strength gains, but obviously looking to start a cutting cycle.

I've done a lot of research and have the gear in my mind I want to take to cut but wanted to get everyones advice. Currently I'm taking Test Stack No 17, S4 & MK-2866 Sarms, and I just added low doses of anavar 50mgs ED, and 80Mgs of Clen this week. The research is mixed but I read you can take small doses of anavar and clem without gyno or any other side effects.

My question is should I add Test E and T3 cycle to aid in the fat loss ? I've read a lot of people take oral Tren or T3 for great fat loss but recommend taking Test to avoid muscle wasting ? I'm worried with such a high BF % that TEST will make me gain even more weight?

I currently have on hand (not taking)

TEST E 250 (2 vials 10ML)
Forma Stanzol
N2 Guard
HCG Generate

Like I said if you guys do recommend adding Test E & T3 for weight loss I will have up my doses of anavar daily. What does everyone recommend to combat Gyno and side effects ?

Instead of jumping on a cycle, I would recommend staying on sarms to drop your body fat. Right now your body fat is too high to start a cycle. The best thing you can add right now would be GW from sarms1. It will really help with the fat loss with the other sarms. I would also drop Clen and use Albuterol instead

I noticed you saying you were running a low dose Anavar. You do realize you are still being shutdown from that, correct? Technically you are on cycle right now. You will still need a full PCT afterwards.

I am taking GW from Sarms1 30 mins before I lift in the evening, and I was taking liquid Albuterol from AG Guys and didnt really notice a difference

Instead of jumping on a cycle, I would recommend staying on sarms to drop your body fat. Right now your body fat is too high to start a cycle. The best thing you can add right now would be GW from sarms1. It will really help with the fat loss with the other sarms. I would also drop Clen and use Albuterol instead

I noticed you saying you were running a low dose Anavar. You do realize you are still being shutdown from that, correct? Technically you are on cycle right now. You will still need a full PCT afterwards.

I thought because anavar was so mild you didn't have to run a PCT ? I've only been on it a week and 1 day. Is there something I should be taking with along side of it to battle sides ? How will my body shut down ?

I thought because anavar was so mild you didn't have to run a PCT ? I've only been on it a week and 1 day. Is there something I should be taking with along side of it to battle sides ? How will my body shut down ?

Anytime you take a steroid it shuts you down. It doesn't matter how mild it is. Anavar will definitely shut down your natural test levels as long as you are taking it

anavar is not a weak steroid... its just more mild compared to the really strong orals but I assure you, good anavar is VERY strong and needs to have supports taken with it as well as a FULL pct... your body fat and your goals do not = steroids bro... your best be is to finish what your running now, then take a few weeks off and jump on the cycle im giving you below... stay away from t3 and clen... sarms are so much safer and so much more effective... you will get so much more out of using them...

1-12 Ostarine 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m. SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m. SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 10-20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout… SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
5-12 HcGenerate n2bm.com
1-12 “liquidex" n2bm.com
1-12 Yohimflame n2bm.com
3-7 9-12 Albuterol 12-18 mg day ag-guys.com

Mini pct 13-16

Hcgenerate ES n2bm.com
gw-501516 20 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

Top Bottom