Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

before cycle pics

Fire,
You look great already! Nice back & delts! I also had great pumps & strength from 250... continued success to you!:)

thanks

thanks for everyones support. everything will get better soon enough. my goals were to compete 2nd week of november, but that ain't happening now. i wanted more size and muscle definition on upper body. my lower body is loaded w/ mass. lots of muscle, but i feel that i need to lose just some amount of bf to bring out that mass. mr. fire says it's fine all the time, but arn't we our own worst critic?? thanks again everyone.

I WANT YOUR TEXAS GYM SHIRT!!!!!!! Love the pics! Can't wait to see the results when you finish out your cycle. Mr Fire looks great too!! How I miss working out with Mr. Texas Guns!!

I was trying to get these up for you, but Im a dunce, sorry.. cant even get my own pics up.
Anyway, you look great! Good to see another couple workout together!

Last edited:
ok.. i finally saw the pics... alright girl!!! ur lookin GREAT!! and will alllll due respect... ur husband is a damn hottie too;)

Top Bottom