Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Before an afters from SS run

Nice. Not surprising, my rats have always gotten great results from SS products. :)

wow huge difference man! seriously that is awesome.. anyway you could add some feedback on your diet and workout scedule?

Your rat got jacked from sarmssearch! Very nice....my rat is enjoying some SS Osta and GW at the moment, and adding S4 next week ;)
Nice. I always look forward to seeing your rats results, they always get shredded with SS products :)

I'm thinking about giving my rats SS osta with or without s4 after my competition. They've never had osta.

My rat loves to work out :) BTW Rick Nice new profile pic! Looking sliced the fuck up!

Thanks bro! I appreciate it!

Nice. I always look forward to seeing your rats results, they always get shredded with SS products :)

I'm thinking about giving my rats SS osta with or without s4 after my competition. They've never had osta.

Yep, I'm hoping for that. I'm recomping on sarmssearch GW (20mg ED), ostarine (25mg ED), and S4 (75-90mg ED) for the next 5 weeks. If all goes well, I hope to be just as lean as I was on contest day if not leaner!!

I can even tell from the thumbnail that he is looking that much better! Just shows the power of Sarmssearch quality and purity - seriously underrated in todays market, everyone just wants to pump their body full of cheap shit and think they're getting the best results they can.

Top Bottom