Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

been loving it in the ass lately

binö

Rob of Redford
Platinum
22.5 gauge right in the ass, was always afraid of ass shot and not being able to operate the aspiration properly...but i was running out of quad room, so i had to.
discuss
 
I prefer delt, tri's and quads. I guess I like looking in the mirror when I aspirate and I can't see my ass very well.
 
I prefer delt, tri's and quads. I guess I like looking in the mirror when I aspirate and I can't see my ass very well.

huh, never done delt or tri shots...using 1.5 needles i'm not sure if i'd hit bone or not.
seems like shot soreness would be better absorbed in meatier places like ass/quad...damn prop shots, can't rely on quad shots like i used to
 
Use 1 inch 25g for delt or tri. Quad is my favorite

yea quads are easiest i find, but after running prop i think i'm starting to get some scar tissue cause i've noticed the needle doesn't slide in like it used to takes force...i'll have to consider delts mine are fairly meaty
 
I use 1 inch needles. I know I'm not supposed to, but I just bury it in deep. I'll regret it when one breaks.
 
Who gives a fuck >
 
Fuck off homo
 
I use 1 inch needles. I know I'm not supposed to, but I just bury it in deep. I'll regret it when one breaks.

nothing wrong with a 1 inch needle unless you are a fatass, and lol @ it breaking!
 
lol @ Woot

I remember when Bino was natty

i trained for over a decade before taking the juices, so i think it was good progression and haven't looked back...still never dabbled in anything more than test and a shorty d-bol run and don't anticipate doing so
 
lol @ Woot

I remember when Bino was natty

You remember when Chris could see his dick too, doncha? Tell Chris I think I gotta hernia, see if he can come check me. TYIA
 
fag
I had to search far and wide to find a thread mr mod didn't conclude
asshat
 
Sup binbro, ur lookin deez on ur fb, I've been creepin on ur page. Good job on quittin the fog, I've been clean for almost 5 months now myself, lifes great.

You, wombtoom and I should do that ef comp together so we can win and be the ef model poster bros this year, be on the home page studded out with sum skank with a fake rack. Obv we'll just take synthol n its a wrap
 
Sup binbro, ur lookin deez on ur fb, I've been creepin on ur page. Good job on quittin the fog, I've been clean for almost 5 months now myself, lifes great.

You, wombtoom and I should do that ef comp together so we can win and be the ef model poster bros this year, be on the home page studded out with sum skank with a fake rack. Obv we'll just take synthol n its a wrap

queer
I mean uthafuck who types all that to another dude
fag
 
Top Bottom