Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beastrol - leaner gains than Dianabol??

John McLane

I'm thinking of taking this with HCGenerate for 4 weeks....I like the "feel good" affects of Dianabol but I hate that water bloated look - am I right in thinking that this product produces a more even, leaner gains?

Yes no bloat with beast, gradual strength gains. Week 3/4 strength goes through roof. Size gains are moderate.

beast will definitely be much drier than dbol... there will be more sides to deal with but you if you have the proper supports then it will help a lot... you need to make sure you are running n2guard and i would highly recommend transaderm... you also need to be drinking plenty of water and eating plenty of carbs...

beast will definitely be much drier than dbol... there will be more sides to deal with but you if you have the proper supports then it will help a lot... you need to make sure you are running n2guard and i would highly recommend transaderm... you also need to be drinking plenty of water and eating plenty of carbs...

Will def be using N2 guard, and Unleashed/DAA powder after....is the Transaderm for use during or after?

Why carbs especially? Why not more protein? Is it essential to run HCGenerate at the same time as Im trying to keep costs down....

you need to run hcgenerate or transaderm with beast... one or the other... transaderm is the better option... if costs are an issue then you need to wait until they are not...

Top Bottom