Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beastdrol question

ILikeTurtles

Hey everyone

I have a season starting in a month and I want to get that extra bit of strength and little bit of lean muscle mass at the same time.

I don't have anything but a bottle of Beastdrol, a bottle of Forma, multivitamins, fish oils, tribulus, and formadrol xt (LG Sciences). I don't want to do a full cycle of the Beast, and this might sound like a dumbass question (if it is, dont rip me on it please, i just want advice), but would taking only 1 cap a day of Beastdrol along with 5 pumps AM and 5 pumps PM of Forma, along with the multis and fish oils, help me in getting that extra bit of strength in a month? I am going to be eating super clean and I don't want to get that extra bit of thickness around the waist, but I think taking 1 cap for 2 weeks or so a day will help me in getting that extra lean muscle mass and strength that I want. I was thinking 2 weeks (1 cap/day) of the Beast and 4 weeks of Forma at 10 pumps a day (5AM/5PM).

Im thinking this wouldn't suppress me all that much. I know Beastdrol is a very strong steroid, but I want that extra help. I want to get that extra thickness up top while keeping my waist at the same size. If this isn't the way to do this in 2 weeks, maybe help me out with another way to do this with the supps I have.

Oh, I will be taking Milk Thistle while taking Beastdrol too to keep my liver from failing lol

And Im 24, 5 foot 11, 205, about 12% BF. Bench is 305 and squat is 425.

Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks guys.

Hey everyone

I have a season starting in a month and I want to get that extra bit of strength and little bit of lean muscle mass at the same time.

I don't have anything but a bottle of Beastdrol, a bottle of Forma, multivitamins, fish oils, tribulus, and formadrol xt (LG Sciences). I don't want to do a full cycle of the Beast, and this might sound like a dumbass question (if it is, dont rip me on it please, i just want advice), but would taking only 1 cap a day of Beastdrol along with 5 pumps AM and 5 pumps PM of Forma, along with the multis and fish oils, help me in getting that extra bit of strength in a month? I am going to be eating super clean and I don't want to get that extra bit of thickness around the waist, but I think taking 1 cap for 2 weeks or so a day will help me in getting that extra lean muscle mass and strength that I want. I was thinking 2 weeks (1 cap/day) of the Beast and 4 weeks of Forma at 10 pumps a day (5AM/5PM).

Im thinking this wouldn't suppress me all that much. I know Beastdrol is a very strong steroid, but I want that extra help. I want to get that extra thickness up top while keeping my waist at the same size. If this isn't the way to do this in 2 weeks, maybe help me out with another way to do this with the supps I have.

Oh, I will be taking Milk Thistle while taking Beastdrol too to keep my liver from failing lol

And Im 24, 5 foot 11, 205, about 12% BF. Bench is 305 and squat is 425.

Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks guys.
would be a waste and also your shutting your self down for nothing and hassling your bodys horomon production for nothing. cycle:
wk1-12 500mg teste ew
wk1-6 20mg Beasdrol ed
:)

Top Bottom