Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beastdrol/etc. Question?

Gawd

Alright..

I've got a question about all these prohormones. I'll use Beastdrol as an example.

Apparently this is basically an oral version of Masteron. So my question would be what are the pros and cons of using Beastdrol to Injectible Masteron.

I know in the US these prohormones are legal so thats a big pro, but in Canada there illegal so same difference to us.
I also suppose if you don't have a juice source, this is a great option.

So what other pros and cons are there?

Or are the effects so different that they cant really be compared in this way?

Thanks. :D

Alright..

I've got a question about all these prohormones. I'll use Beastdrol as an example.

Apparently this is basically an oral version of Masteron. So my question would be what are the pros and cons of using Beastdrol to Injectible Masteron.

I know in the US these prohormones are legal so thats a big pro, but in Canada there illegal so same difference to us.

When you make a compound oral a lot of times it can act nothing like its injectable counterpart.

dbol is oral EQ yes they act nothing alike.

If you do not mind though I will move this thread to the sups forum. I know I know but for real I do like to keep the steroid forum about e-legal steroid cycles and shit. SO the crowds can be happy. I do not want people thinking I got anything to do with making this some kind of beastdrol pushing forum if you know what I mean.

Because its not. Thank you

No problem. Was going to put it here first but then thought because It touches on there steroid counterparts it could go in the aas forum.
:)

Alright..

Well, beastsdrol isn't techinically "oral masteron". It's masteron with a 17a-methylation, and that compound is called methasteron in the science world. They realy aren't the same thing. We make the comparison to demonstrate it's legitmacy as an aas, so people will actually know that it's legit.

Mg per mg, the methylated counter part is SO much stronger than drostanolone(injectable masteron). The pro's are this to orals: Stronger per mg, no needles, immediately noticable results that are mor pronounced and more impressive than a non-methylated counterpart. The cons are: Liver stress and bad cholesterol profiles and increased blood pressure.

Well, beastsdrol isn't techinically "oral masteron". It's masteron with a 17a-methylation, and that compound is called methasteron in the science world. They realy aren't the same thing. We make the comparison to demonstrate it's legitmacy as an aas, so people will actually know that it's legit.

Mg per mg, the methylated counter part is SO much stronger than drostanolone(injectable masteron). The pro's are this to orals: Stronger per mg, no needles, immediately noticable results that are mor pronounced and more impressive than a non-methylated counterpart. The cons are: Liver stress and bad cholesterol profiles and increased blood pressure.

Ahh ok.. That makes sense then.
The comparison is what got me wondering.

:supercool

Top Bottom