Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beastdrol Dosages for Featherweight fighter?

2hd

A buddy of mine who is a featherweight fighter around 140lbs and he wanting to start a beastdrol cycle. He mentioned he has done some cycles in the past and he is 27 years old.

What do you think the appropriate dosage for him at 140lbs?

Thanks

A buddy of mine who is a featherweight fighter around 140lbs and he wanting to start a beastdrol cycle. He mentioned he has done some cycles in the past and he is 27 years old.

What do you think the appropriate dosage for him at 140lbs?

Thanks

Is he trying to move up a weight division? He'll actually have to be careful on the beast not to gain to much size and make sure he'll still be able to make weight. Theres much better options for a fighter or boxer imo. With that said, he won't need anything higher than 20mg/day.

Is he trying to move up a weight division? He'll actually have to be careful on the beast not to gain to much size and make sure he'll still be able to make weight. Theres much better options for a fighter or boxer imo. With that said, he won't need anything higher than 20mg/day.

Thanks jmat,
I told him to do some winny or var, but he is set on beastdrol to bulk up. The 20mgs sounds about right based on his weight

i do not recommend for athletes, it is very hard on your joints. it is a GREAT compound for bodybuilding though.

NOOOOOOOOO, beast is a terrible idea especially for someone of your weight class, look into taking a stack of DAA, Drepnyl(selegiline or rasagline if you are pro), mucana pruriens and 2-3 caps of Erase. I would suggest HCGenerate and PhytoSerms but they are out of stock. Remember fighting is not about muscles but about skill, heart, and explosiveness.

Top Bottom