Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beastdrol Cycle

nck_cordoba

I think I almost have my cycle down if someone can help me out a little.

Beastdrol 10/20/20/20
Forged Liver support 1-4 2 caps am/pm
need2guard 1-4 7 caps daily spread out
Tauren?
HCGenerate ?
Forma stanzol 3-8 4-5 pumps 2x a day
Bridge?
Post cycle + unleashed 4-8 1 cap 3x a day
If you can help me out a little that'd be great thank you!

Save your liver support for PCT. N2Guard has plenty of liver support while on cycle.

HCGenerate is going to be 5 caps a day and I would start it in week 2 and run till empty.

Try the beast at 20/20/20/30 and if the sides are too bad, bump it back down to 20 that last week.

Taurine is going to differ from person to person. 3g per day is enough for me but I know guys who need 9g to keep pumps at bay.

Make sure to be drinking about 1.5-2 gallons of water a day and eat huge but clean!

So just follow the normal dosage on the bottle for bridge and use it weeks 4-8 during my pct?
Thanks for the responce

Yeah brother, although it would actually be weeks 5-9 since your whole fourth week you'll still be taking beast.

I also advice you get a little beef to your PCT with something like DAA, D-Spark (contains DAA) or Test Infusion

So It would look something like this:

1-4 Beast 20/20/20/30
1-4 N2guard
1-4 Taurine
2- end of bottle HCGenerate
3-end of bottle Forma stanzol

5-9 Bridge
5-9 Post cycle/unleashed
5-9 DAA or TI or D-Spark
5-9 Forged Liver (not really needed, but you'll still have a bit of beast in your system for a little while so it will help)

yea your right on the 5-9, my mistake. Thank you so much for your help I'll post my stats before during and after if you wanna keep checking. Thanks again!

As of right now I'm 5'8" 168. My body fat is probably somewhere in between 12-18% but I'm not looking to be totally lean. I wanna keep some weight for Baseball.

Top Bottom