Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beastdrol and supps

Goat23

Should I take my supps,jack3d,ce2 plat creatine etc with my beastie or take it an hour away from it.in other words do certain things mess with the beast??

Here's one thing you need to keep a watch on... The Jack3d... Beast can raise your blood pressure dramatically so you need to keep a close eye on how your body reacts to taking a stim with it... Stims aren't usually recommend on harsher cycles... I know a lot of guys haven't had issues with them but you need to keep a close eye on it... Definitely utilize your creatine with this cycle...

I felt like I was going to have a fucking heart attack on jaked

Sent from my GT-I9210T using EliteFitness

Like said, pre workouts are to be monitored if you are taking Beast. Beast can possibly raise your blood pressure. Personally, Hella raised my blood pressure more than beast does, I stay around 122/55 with a pulse around 58 on Beast. Hella had me around 140/80 lol, but there could have been other factors if stress can attribute to that.

Like johnboy said, you need something for your liver while taking this. Also, I found that taking fish oil WITH the Beast helped me get more out of it.

Like said, pre workouts are to be monitored if you are taking Beast. Beast can possibly raise your blood pressure. Personally, Hella raised my blood pressure more than beast does, I stay around 122/55 with a pulse around 58 on Beast. Hella had me around 140/80 lol, but there could have been other factors if stress can attribute to that.

Like johnboy said, you need something for your liver while taking this. Also, I found that taking fish oil WITH the Beast helped me get more out of it.

We're you taking n2guard freak?? And I guess it really depends on how your body reacts man. Like me I use pre workouts always. When I was on beast and my current hella cycle I have no problem. That's just me tho, some people may have problems and some
May not

Top Bottom