Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beast, Test, Var Cycle Update

strentrainin

Ok well I have a thread started on my cycle that I am now finishing up but I just wanted to give an update on how the cycle went. Positives, Negatives, how I felt, etc.
Here is what I ran:
1-4 Beastdrol @ 20 for the first week then 30mg the last 3 weeks
1-11 Test Cyp @ right around 450-500 Mon. & Thursday (expired but It was still pretty much g2g, not as smooth as my the first test cycle I ran but i'm not complaining)
7-12 Anavar @ 40mg-week 7, 50mg weeks 8-9, 60-80 the remainder and I've got 2 days left and will run it 80 till it's gone. (not a real reputable brand from my knowledge, first time running var, def. hardening me up and my vascularity is better than it has ever been, also noticed tightening of stomach and starting to see and feel abs more than I have in a while, gives me bad indigestion at times)

Support supps: N2guard from day one
Forma from about week 3 until now
Hcgenerate week 4-5 up until a week or 2 ago
Taurine mainly when I was on beast to combat pumps
Fish Oil
Creatine mono and ancient strength
Various pre workouts, jacked and assault
Whey2build (chocolate peanut butter, awesome protein, i'm a fan)

PCT: HCG starting it this week
Forged Post Cycle
Unleashed/Post Cycle combo
I've got clomid, don't' know if it i'll use it or not, it will be low dose if I do
ZMA with fenugreek at night

Starting Stats: 24yo, 5'9, 164lbs, this was my 2nd cycle, Test only @ 250mg was my first, been lifting hard for about 2 and half years, on and off through high school and college (i'm about to graduate college this summer, finally),...ran cross crountry, played soccer, baseball and golf up until college. Still play recreationally but weight lifting and running seem to be my addiction since about 2 years ago when a serious gf and I split, motivated me and I have to say lifting weights is the way I stay sane and un-wind. I've Always been pretty skinny, only way I gain weight is lifting and eating big and healthy.
Stats as of now: 5'9 178-179lbs, I was about 14% bf when I started, I am getting bf measured again this week, but I feel I'm down close to 11 or 12%, starting to notice abs, feel harder, more vascular, i feel more full.
Some noticeable lift or PR's for me
Flat Bench: 10 @ 235 (I don't really like maxing, id like to know but I never feel comfortable doing it)
Squat: 10 @ 315 ( i'm really working on my legs, i've got bird legs, or at least I think so)
Incline db bench: 8 @ 80lb db's
Bent over barbell row: 10-12 @ 185
.. nothing special but for me it was better than previous... strength is def. up and my aggressiveness as been through the roof on every trip to the gym I feel like i have to make myself leave. I hope this continues through PCT. i'm ready to see what all the fuss is about and if Post Cycle/Unleashed lives up to the hype.

Some negative or sides: occasional headache from beastdrol, insane calf and back pump from beastdrol (N2guard and taurine are a must, N2guard should be a must in every cycle, injectable or oral, really helped my liver and blood pressure, i could feel on days i didn't take it), occasional night sweats from the Test, nuts shrunk up some, double dosing HCgenerate helped that, libido took a hit for a little bit, var gives me a little indigestion and cramps, mood swings weren't bad, occasional frustration and wanting to snap or go off on someone would happen every so often, going to the gym really cut back on that overall I was pretty mellow and felt good. injections were twice a week, used 23g 1inch in the glute most every week and occasional delt, all were smooth, no swelling, hardly any soreness, didn't mind pinning at all, kinda looked forward to it.

I'm pleased with how this cycle went so far and i"m looking forward to PCT to solidify my gains, i'm going to up the protein and cals slightly into PCT, keeping carbs, sugar and sodium lower like I have been since I started the var. I've gained about 13-14 hard lbs, and dropped a couple % in BF, strength is at a high, and aggressiveness is awesome in the gym. My diet has been about 3500-4200 cals a day, 250-300g protein. Oatmeal and egg whites, turkey on wheat with a boiled egg and green salad, greek yogurt, peanut butter and banana, chicken and sweet potatoes or brown rice, broccoli, shrimp or chicken wraps with cottage cheese and whole grain wheat tortilla, occasional hamburger, salmon and talapia, whey2build, usually in the morning and post workout, no carbonated beverages at all, gatorade and sweet tea in moderation, mostly all i drink is water besides a pre work out, cut back on drinking to one night a week maybe two, i may have a glass of wine or bourbon and water every now and then during the week (remember i'm in college so thats dedication, haha, especially being single and going out with women a pretty good bit, i guess i'm getting used to having just a drink or just driving when we go out). Cycle has been great, I wish the test was a little more potent or better quality, but I can't complain, Beastdrol is a bad ass pro hormone, I"d run it again, it's no joke, and var is mild and sides are minimal but the vacularity and hardness will get ya hooked.

PCT wil start late this week or next. and then I look forward to running Bridge, gear, n2slin, and maybe osta with hcgenerate or unleashed as an actual BRIDGE. I really have my mind set on getting to single digit Body Fat. So we'll see.

good post bro.
nice to see those beast sides were managed. i'm sold...gonna have to pick some up before its off the market.

Sent from my HTC T-Bolt.

excellent work man... good to see hard work and good results... these are things that make me proud... cycle looks great and the benefits are awesome...

Appreciate it guys. Look forward to PCT and a Bridge to really see how I hold up, one thing i noticed last time after my first cycle was slight sadness, I got down about things more so than normally or on cycle for example, girls, school, work, family.. seem to have more of effect negatively on me and slight lethargy and lack of aggressiveness in the gym. So hopefully this PCT will help keep that at bay and I will continue to feel confident and ready to kill some shit in the gym. Any tips to help with that will be helpful if you guys got anything. Appcriate the support. Been a big help here at EF. Love this site and all the sponsors. Will try to post pics of me 2 weeks in and pics last week if I can find em.

good job. that post should be a sticky as an example of how this shit should be conducted. all the bases were covered, doses and pct were all in order and look how it turned out...excellent results.

Appreciate it guys. Look forward to PCT and a Bridge to really see how I hold up, one thing i noticed last time after my first cycle was slight sadness, I got down about things more so than normally or on cycle for example, girls, school, work, family.. seem to have more of effect negatively on me and slight lethargy and lack of aggressiveness in the gym. So hopefully this PCT will help keep that at bay and I will continue to feel confident and ready to kill some shit in the gym. Any tips to help with that will be helpful if you guys got anything. Appcriate the support. Been a big help here at EF. Love this site and all the sponsors. Will try to post pics of me 2 weeks in and pics last week if I can find em.

Ill tell you this... Sarms as a bridge will prevent sadness! you will be thrilled with the results and energy will be through the roof as well as strength

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy

Ill tell you this... Sarms as a bridge will prevent sadness! you will be thrilled with the results and energy will be through the roof as well as strength

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy

Thanks, I may pick up some Osta and throw that into my PCT. Should I start at about 12.5 and work up to 25mg or run a lower dose through out PCT. Then toss in and go heavier as a bridge?

Finished up the Anavar yesterday. ran it at 80mg the last week, no sides so to speak. Really feeling vascular and hard, stomach is tight and abs are starting to show more. Weight 178.6 at the gym yesterday morning. Staring PCT today bc it's been about 2 weeks since my last Test pin. So here we go, really looking to hold onto upper 170's weight wise and drop body fat, going to up cals slightly but hit more cardio and abs. Really enjoyed the cycle. I'd throw var in every cycle if I could afford it. So mild and the hardness and strength is great.

Thanks, I may pick up some Osta and throw that into my PCT. Should I start at about 12.5 and work up to 25mg or run a lower dose through out PCT. Then toss in and go heavier as a bridge?

if you run osta in pct, do 12.5 the first 3 weeks, kick to 25 the last one and then run osta and s4 as a bridge for 8 weeks... you can pm me for a complete setup of the bridge... i have a mean stack lined up.... the same one i'll be using after my cycle... =)

Top Bottom