Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beast katana question

Tskitski7

Gunna start beast 30/30/30/30 and katana 400/400/400/400/400 soon. Pct will be post/unleashed, forma. Gunna run trans hcgenerate n2guard while on. Just curious when to start pct after beast done or after katana done? Any help and input is appreciated. Also gear and slin will b run throughout as well as dx7, fish oil.

Very very similar to what I intend on running at the start of July.

I would run it like this:

On cycle
Beast 0/0/30/30/30/30
Kata 400/400/400/400/400/400
Transderm 5 pumps A.M
N2 Guard weeks 1-6
HCGenerate weeks 2-6

Plus all ur other supps fish oil, gear, creatine etc

PCT:
Forma 7-10 (5 pumps A.M AND P.M)
HC Generate 7-10
Post cycle and unleashed (2 servings one A.M and one P.M)

So basically u would start off ur kata for 2 weeks WITHOUT beast. Beast comes into the cycle from week 3 onwards for 4 weeks (total "on" cycle period with beast and kata = 6 weeks)

PCT starts end of week six when u finish both Kata and beast at the same time (i.e. weeks 7 to 10)

U could also start with beast and run the kata 2 weeks late so that it helps keep ur gains:

Beast 30/30/30/30/0/0
Kata 400/400/400/400/400/400

People seem to go with either option though....

Hope this helps!

Right, if i go with the second route when do I start pct? After beast done or after katana done? I wanna run katana 1-2 weeks more to help dry up and lean out a lil more

Also im going to bump katana to 500 for 6 weeks. So 2 weeks longer than beast. Why wouldn't u run hcgen while on rather than post?

So your second option would be this:

Beast 30/30/30/30/0/0
Kata 400/400/400/400/450/500
Trans 5 Pumps AM
n2 guard weeks 1-6
HC generate 2-6

PCT (from weeks 7-10 i.e. 4 weeks)
Post/unleashed 2 servings (one AM and one PM)
Forma 5 pumps AM and then 5 pumps PM
HC Generate 7-10

Your PCT starts from start of week 7 to end of week 10 which is four weeks.

If u notice u start HC Generate from week 2 all the way thru to end of PCT which is end of week 10. This way ur basically on it throughout ur cycle (except first week) AND PCT. This will ensure ur nice and plump down there bro....gotta take care of the lads!

Hope this helps ur question!

So basically with the above option once ur beast ends, your kata goes for another two weeks which will ensure u keep leaning out and at the same time maintaining (or even possibly increasing) muscle gains from the beast....

i might go the same route

you got some great advice on your cycle here...

i would definitely do option 2... run your beast first, don't stagger starting katana... i think you will have a better gain this way... transaderm is a must with the beast so i am glad that is in there... there's just a few small tweaks that i would do here...

start your forma mid cycle, like week 3 and run all the way through pct... do 10 pumps a day all the way through... 5 in the a.m. and 5 in the p.m...

i would use creatine throughout the cycle... i always use creatine nitrate because there is no water retention and good muscle growth... creatine goes so well on cycle...

personally, im using a serm on this cycle... SMALL dosage of clomid or torem... probably clomid on this cycle.. 25 mg the first week then 12.5 the rest of the way...

the one other thing i think is that you should start at 20 mg the first week just to ease into it... i think 30 is too high to start...

katana on the other hand you have good... you can go up to 500 really and i would recommend that towards the end if your body is allowing it...

this should be a fucking sweet cycle... good luck!

So your second option would be this:

Beast 30/30/30/30/0/0
Kata 400/400/400/400/450/500
Trans 5 Pumps AM
n2 guard weeks 1-6
HC generate 2-6

PCT (from weeks 7-10 i.e. 4 weeks)
Post/unleashed 2 servings (one AM and one PM)
Forma 5 pumps AM and then 5 pumps PM
HC Generate 7-10

Your PCT starts from start of week 7 to end of week 10 which is four weeks.

If u notice u start HC Generate from week 2 all the way thru to end of PCT which is end of week 10. This way ur basically on it throughout ur cycle (except first week) AND PCT. This will ensure ur nice and plump down there bro....gotta take care of the lads!

Hope this helps ur question!

I like this a little better as well....I think the two weeks of the higher dose katana at the end will help you hold on to gains

I'm always leery of running beast more than 3 weeks but that's up to you

So ok this is how I'm gunna run it
Beast 30/30/30/30/0/0
Katana500/500/500/500/550/550
Hcgenerate 2-6
Trans1-6 5 am 5 pm
Guard1-4
Forma-3-10 5pumps daily
Fish oils, dx7,gear,slin throughout
Pct- unleashed/post 7-10
Bridge after pct

That's what I'm thinking. That's not "too high" on the katana is it?? Thoughts

Last edited:
So ok this is how I'm gunna run it
Beast 30/30/30/30/0/0
Katana500/500/500/500/550/550
Hcgenerate 2-6
Trans1-6 5 am 5 pm
Guard1-4
Forma-3-10 5pumps daily
Fish oils, dx7,gear,slin throughout
Pct- unleashed/post 7-10
Bridge after pct

That's what I'm thinking. That's not "too high" on the katana is it?? Thoughts

i would start 400 just to see how you react and then kick it... i still wouldn't start beast at 30 either but thats up to you...

Top Bottom