Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

beast/katana cutter and diet question

ifdrizz

Some background.
I am 5 1/2 months post op from a distal biceps repair. The doc gave me the ok to hit it as hard as I want. Needless to say I put a little unwanted bf on during this layoff so I figured what better time to try out beast/katana than while I start my "get my ass back in shape" diet. I'm 37 years old, 5'6" and 175# at about 15% bf (just had bod pod done), and have been around this for a while. I have carb cycled in the past, so I decided to follow Lyle Mcdonalds version to see how it goes.
Well, the first week I went from 175#'s down to 171#'s (sort of what I expected). That was a week and a half ago. Since then my cutter stack came in (3 days after I ordered it....so props there)....well, in the week and a half I have been on these "supps", I have managed to put on 7.5#'s while on nearly a starvation diet (5 days carb deplet and low, low cals, then 2 days of refeeds, 1 day of maintenance, then repeat)....so my question is WTF?!?! It appears I am somewhat leaner, and I dont feel like much, if any is water....so again WTF. I dont usually put on more than 5#'s with an 8 week run of tren...so... WTF? I didnt expect to gain any weight at all (now the strength is totally acceptable).
Is this diet FUBAR, or is this type of weight gain normal (I'm on the cutter, and only the cutter)? putting on lb's while doing cardio out the ass, lifting, and eating low cals (1500 or so) just seems odd. Like I might be doing something wrong.

Thanks for any insight or oppinions.

If you're putting lbs on while cutting,then congrats-you're on the right track,muscle weighs more than fat.

RADAR

Ive been doing this a long time, and thats always been the goal......lol.... 7lbs in 10 days is a bit extreme for someone on an oral only 4 week cutter....isn't it? I was trying the Beast/Katana just to try and hold on to as much muscle as possible....not to make it to a higher weight class. It just seemed more logical that there was something I was missing or overlooking along the way, but if its just muscle being put on at the same time as I cut, well to hell with what I weigh then!

Top Bottom