Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

beast + diesel =

Not4me

no boner need help fast i dont like it 2 weeks ago while on nothing couldnt get my boner to go away now nothing HELP! i like the size and strength gain but def dont like not being able to get hard! should i start my post cycle and unleashed while on beast and diesel?

Run HCGenerate plus Unleashed now, dose high.
You should of ran it from the get go, but you can still be ok with the cycle.
Finish out your cycle but start the above mentioned.^^^

you will be ok bro. MAke sure you take some liver protection also everyday alongside it, lots of water too. Eat right, workout hard, rest and grow!

no boner need help fast i dont like it 2 weeks ago while on nothing couldnt get my boner to go away now nothing HELP! i like the size and strength gain but def dont like not being able to get hard! should i start my post cycle and unleashed while on beast and diesel?

OK emporer is 100% RIGHT

run hcgenerate NOW!!!

and unleashed too! if you want to stop shbg libido problems ASAP!

start hcgenerate at 10 caps a day for a week, then taper to 5 a day for the rest (my dosing opinion)

trust me you will be ok, you jsut need to get the hcgen... its the ultimate libido fix, I promise. even fights the alky limpers

Top Bottom