Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

basic question -- time between cycles

Not having a period is usually of concern because E is low and the negative effects on bone density. Because these effects are countered by resistance exercise and AAS, it is probably not as much of a concern. Fertility could be an issue, by so far even long term users seem to be able to get pregnant. Besides, not having a period does NOT mean that you are not ovulating.

As far as liver problems go. If you are using low doses of test or nandrolone, you could probably stay on for life and never have a problem. Female to male trannys are on 200 mg of TE every 1-2 weeks for life and never have problems.

It is an individual choice. One has to weigh all the factors (physical, mental and financial) and have some regular medical supervision (blood work, etc.)

W6

Hey lobo, everyone

Yeah, I've since found those post, Lobo. You a crazy man! :D Hardcore! Based on what everyone is saying, I think I might try a real classic cycle once -- with a beginning and and a real end, to see how it all works out, how long it takes my body to recover, how long I keep the gains etc.

Then, if it seems okay, I might go the crazy WL ;) route. I'd cycle up (anavar most like) and then cycle down, but not all the way off. Like a maintenance dose or a bridge, or whatever. So that way my body would get somewhat of a rest, but I'd still get some of the benefits. Is that the kind of thing you're talking about, WL?

Wyst

Top Bottom