Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Basic Diet Clen/T3 question

O

odoyal rulez

Im trying to lose some serious fat by the end of the year..Id like to see another 20-30 pounds drop off.

As a background. I started in January as a total fat ass who hadnt exercised in 20 years...tipped the scales at 350 lbs. I started lifting weights and cut out all junk food and pop..its 10 months later and the scale was down to 276.5 today. I'd really like to get to 250 though (thats about 2 pounds a week for the year which is fairly safe).

For a couple months my weight was stagnant eating 3400 calories a day..no cardio..but lifting like a madman...definetely put on a lot of beginner muscle mass...then about 4 weeks ago, I wanted to start dropping weight again, so I started doing cardio real heavy.

Anyways, im eating about 2000-2500 calories a day. if fitday is correct I burn 4k calories just breathing and working. I also try to do at least One 1 hour session of cardio a day..sometimes 2, along with lifting 4 days a week. Burning approx 1700 -3000 calories..depending on if I get that second round of cardio in. (I use the calories counter on the treadmill...hopefully they are at least somewhat correct)

Now, Im highly considering throwing a clen/t3 stack into the mix, doing a 2 week on 2 week off cycle. I realize im eating into some serious muscle mass...but my main goal isnt getting beefcake this year...its about losing weight. Im going to spend the first few months of next year still cutting...then hopefully once i get to around 220ish I can start bulking up again.

I guess the whole point of this post is, since im already running a huge calorie deficit, will the clen/t3 have any sort of effect? Will I notice at all? Or will it really prove to be that extra edge I want to take off another 25 pounds in the next 10 weeks? Also, should I stick with a clen/t3 combo 2 on 2 off..or maybe just try one of them and do a 6 week cycle..I keep reading t3 is better on a 6-8 week cycle?

Congrats so far bro...

I would throw the Clen idea out the window, and try an AF stack. I'm having a lot of success with their products, and the Clen sides turn me off (my opinion) I have a large caloric defecit right now as well.

Second, I would get some professional diet advice
(maybe post your exact diet on the diet board).
Calories in, calories out is the main focus, but you may not be eating all the right foods.

Third, if you are doing 7 days of cardio you may want to consider giving yourself a day off. Switch up your cardio. Elliptical, Bike, Sprints, Stairs, etc..

Good luck with your goals man...I'm working my ass off right now too.

Congratulations on some great work this far. Keep it up.
I'm following this thread more for the T3 info. Do a search on that and you'll get some good posts to read right away.

I thought about Clen when I heard it helped in fat loss.
I asked about it in a thread after I heard it was considered a hazardous drug in past BB communities from the 80's. The info I got back wasn't good.
What I took by the people who did respond in the post was that they were losing about 2 pounds a week. That's not any special weight loss amount and the sides from Clen could include the shakes because it's a CNS affecting drug.
There are other trashy side effects from Clen that make this look like a bad idea to me with little significant returns that I couldn't get on my own.

Some guys take Clen to maintain muscle mass, but from my limited experience....only a few months in here....you may want to consider doing a Test cutting cycle to maintain your mass, maybe build a little and work to get the fat off. I'm in that now and I'm pleased with the results.

It's still slow, but the increased muscle mass makes the effort a lot easier to keep on focus.

The biggest problem I've had has been tweaking my diet and staying away from ANY cheat foods. When I'm right on for the week, I see some very good changes.

I'm interested in T3, but messing around with my healthy thyroid means I'm going to get a lot more info before I decide to easily say yes to it.

Be well,
Mike

Top Bottom